Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DARK KNIGHTING  (Read 2227 times)

leicesterdude

Making giant leaps, exaggerations and completely making things up based on a personal agenda (or hatred) against a WG or WG's in general. USually ready to say or do anything in order to make their own point which often has nothing to do with the post they are commenting on. Usually a dark knight will present himself on reviews and will be ready to rubbish good ones and agree deeply with negative ones, often bringing up and referencing various posts from yesteryear in order to 'back up' their point. This type of person adds zero or little value, as the rest of their opinions become discredited and it creates an atmosphere where people feel as though they should remain quiet and possibly not post information that could be useful to other users.

The favorite tool for a dark knight (when they over step a line, or say something completely untrue and are called up on it) is to call everyone a white knight and a fan boy and report posts back and forth.

DannyJames

Who are these people you are labelling as dark nights? Seems a pointless post without names.

GolfNut

I've see a few of these, and one indeed resulted in me getting banned for a period.

The term Dark Knighting is not used on here. They either fall into the category of Troll, or Stalker.

Comprising of rival pimps, girls, ex BF's, disgruntled punters.

Easiest way to spot them is to check their posting history and you'll find they either had a soft spot for the girl they are now trolling and something happened to turn them, or they have a history of trolling and never contribute anything positive.

They usually resort to abusive language when challenged so are easily spotted.

Fake reviews can indeed be harder to spot. Inconsistencies with other reviews or within the review itself tends to be the main giveaway. But as no two experiences will be the same it's not quite so easy to tell if it is a fake.

Offline cueball

I've see a few of these, and one indeed resulted in me getting banned for a period.

Golfie me old mukker.....

Much as I like you and value (and enjoy your posts) your posts, I can't help picking up on what you've just said.

Mukker, it were you that got you banned, no dark knights (wtf  :dash: dark knight  :D what a laughable statement) manipulated you into putting your foot in your mouth pal..

You know yourself, it's lads own behaviour that see's the bosses axe.

For what it's worth,I think the dark knight tag is a load of bollocks, it's just members that feel they've got an opinion and the right to share it.

That opinion might rub others up the wrong way, that's tough shit, we're on a adult male dominated internet forum, live with it or leave.

GolfNut

Golfie me old mukker.....

Much as I like you and value (and enjoy your posts) your posts, I can't help picking up on what you've just said.

Mukker, it were you that got you banned, no dark knights (wtf  :dash: dark knight  :D what a laughable statement) manipulated you into putting your foot in your mouth pal..

You know yourself, it's lads own behaviour that see's the bosses axe.

For what it's worth,I think the dark knight tag is a load of bollocks, it's just members that feel they've got an opinion and the right to share it.

That opinion might rub others up the wrong way, that's tough shit, we're on a adult male dominated internet forum, live with it or leave.

Cueball me old mukker

Guess you didn't follow the events that led to me being banned in that case.

There was a neg posted by a stalker identified by yours truly. Then another troll was talking bollocks. I challenged it and turns out I was right.

Nuff said  :dash:

GolfNut

So on that basis you take every word said on this forum as absolute truth. A bit naive really! I thought you were a bit wiser than that me old mukker.

Just need to look at the banning board to see that is a load of garbage mate.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 06:01:14 pm by GolfNut »

Offline threechilliman

So on that basis you take every word said on this forum as absolute truth. A bit naive really! I thought you were a bit wiser than that me old mukker.

I doubt it. I doubt it very much....

tcm

Offline RedKettle

Whilst I understand the sentiment behind the OP I think the last thing we need is another term of abuse to throw around about fellow members on UKP!!

Offline cueball

you know that's not the way I think mukker

I take everything I read at face value until it's proven.

What I don't do is get annoyed and post reflecting this annoyance.

Besides, where did I say I believed everything written anyway?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 06:51:44 pm by cueball »

GolfNut

you know that's not the way I think mukker

What I don't do is get annoyed and post reflecting this annoyance.

Of course I know that.

The world would be a boring place if everyone were the same now wouldn't it though?

Looks like the OP sealed his own fate with this thread.  :rolleyes:

GolfNut

Here:

it's just members that feel they've got an opinion and the right to share it.

Offline cueball

Looks like the OP sealed his own fate with this thread.  :rolleyes:

Maybe one of those scoundrel dark knights caused it  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Gilfie, that's doesn't say I believe they're opinions does it  :dash:

GolfNut

Gilfie, that's doesn't say I believe they're opinions does it  :dash:

So if someone is spouting rubbish, it needs to be challenged doesn't it? So you leave the dirty work to someone else.

I'm happy to challenge something that doesn't stack up.

So if you don't believe it, by not challenging it you are condoning their point.

Anyway moot point now OP is a goner.

I'm off to have some dinner.

Flunt

Yet another casualty falls to a divisive pro$$ie!

I enjoy the fact that she has provided a good experience for the majority of punters and like all pro$$ies they have good and bad days. Why she causes such extreme reactions I will never know, see her, pay her, fuck her but FFS don't fight about her  :dash:

Offline cueball

So you leave the dirty work to someone else.

Narr gilfie, I've tormented many a plonker on here

We must do it slightly different though, I've not been banned  :hi:

Offline dboy74

Saw the thread title and thought it was about Batman. Would have been more interesting!

Offline Bangers and Gash

How apt that a derisory topic about 'Dark knighting' :wacko: starts up on the EM board.  :rolleyes:

GolfNut

How apt that a derisory topic about 'Dark knighting' :wacko: starts up on the EM board.  :rolleyes:

You're a bit late Bangers old fluff. All the fun has already been had  :sarcastic:

a_polite_gentleman

And like a true dark knight, they'll keep on fighting, even once they have their arms and legs lopped off.  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

T'IS BUT A SCRATCH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHITE KNIGHT, ARE YOU A COWARD!?!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Just so you know.. 'taking things at face value' is a synonym for 'believing things'.

Offline cueball

Just so you know.. 'taking things at face value' is a synonym for 'believing things'.

Whoops, yep,  :D you're right, poor turn of phrase on my part there  :D

Hey ho

Ok, let's say pinch of salt

vw

What a twat getting banned there is something in the Trent water  :wackogirl:

vw

Cueball me old mukker

Guess you didn't follow the events that led to me being banned in that case.

There was a neg posted by a stalker identified by yours truly. Then another troll was talking bollocks. I challenged it and turns out I was right.

Nuff said  :dash:

Cannot believe you still lie to yourself that the only reason you were banned is because of emily's review

That was the last straw not the only reason, and after what seems like lots of warnings,

Look at your banning reason  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84557.0

Sounds like selective memory after your resurrection !  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:21:25 pm by vw »

GolfNut

Cannot believe you still lie to yourself that the only reason you were banned is because of emily's review

That was the last straw not the only reason, and after what seems like lots of warnings,

Look at your banning reason  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84557.0

Sounds like selective memory after your resurrection !  :sarcastic:

Obviously you're right mate. You seem to know everything don't you.

:dash: :dash:

vw

Obviously you're right mate.

Clearly  :D

Well i tip.my caddy well so keeps me knowledgeable.  :hi:

GolfNut

Offline cueball