Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katty 4you west London.  (Read 664 times)

2 review(s) for Bianca.Babe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nice_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price £80 for one hour

Location near Barron's court station. Clean flat small bathroom but manageable.

I saw katty earlier this week it's the girl in the pictures quite pretty with a nice body.
She shares the flat with another WG called Amy who I've had a bad experience with in the past.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The punt itself was ok nothing special very vanilla service but for £80 I probably shouldn't complain. Easy to find and she opened the door and led me through to the bedroom. A little awkward because Amy was sitting in the living room I'm sure it happens regularly but I've never met another person while I'm with a WG.

Paper work handed over I was offered a shower and a drink which I declined as I had showered about a hour before.
She got on to the bed naked and wait d for me to strip I got on the bed and she stated stroking and kissing my body. But then she blew her nose so I thought no french kissing something I do like on punts.

She put a condom on and started giving me oral. No complaints as she did just blow her nose. She didn't sound like she had a cold but maybe the end of one. She has a good technique and had me popping quite quickly. We chatted a little bit her English is quite limited after a while she turned away from me and started grinding against me In a bid to get me hard again. It worked she put a condom on and round two started this way slowly grinding together I think she enjoyed this or she was a good actor. She was good at moving with me and pushing against me every now and then to keep it interesting. I popped again it was quite intense I think because we were moving slowly together.

That was the end of the punt got dressed and left.
I probably wouldn't go back again as she doesn't speak English very well. But for the price it's a good plan B.

Offline jichael mackson

Fit bod - shame about her boat. Strangely resembles Amy in her pics.