Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara in Belsize Park  (Read 3078 times)

2 review(s) for londonnymph (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bratpack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't have any complaints about the first 32 mins of my 49 mins with Clara. She's the girl in the pics albeit less glamorous in real life. She speaks very good English. DFK, OWO (extra £20), RO and sex were all nice.

At the risk of embarrassing myself, while I checked several things with her on the phone and again before handing over the cash I didn't check that she offers an unlimited cum service.

At 32 mins she excuses herself to take a "quick" shower. About 5-7 mins later she emerges from the shower and starts putting on her socks. I ask her why she's getting dressed. She tells me "But you came bayybeee" as she continues to get dressed.

For a minute or two I try to suggest to her that she should be upfront with people and tell them it's a cum once service regardless of the time you pay for if she wants people to leave immediately afterwards. I'm calm and matter of fact and had written off the extra £20 when she started putting her socks on. She makes a phone call and starts speaking Spanish. A minute later she hangs up. She said she was on the phone with the "agency" and I can speak to him personally. I said if she wanted me to speak to him, she could have handed me the phone. "Just wait here, he'll be right over."

Her alarm goes and she shows me that it's now 45 mins past the hour. She starts trying to bait me with a number of different ploys. "You look so angry. You really must want to punch me." "If I was you, I'd really want to punch me" "I'm so scared. You're so big and strong, are you going to hurt me" "Should I hide in the bathroom because I feel like you're going to hit me." All were delivered with increasing sarcasm. I tell her repeatedly she has nothing to fear.

I finish getting dressed at which point she offers me a handjob. A sudden act of generosity or to buy more time for her "agent" to arrive? So hard to decide.

I leave the room. Head downstairs and open the door to find the "agent." He asks me if there was a problem. We have a several minute conversation at the end of which he offers to give me an extra half hour with the same girl now or a discount next time. I refuse both and ask for cash. He says he has no cash and I should follow him to the cash station. I said the girl has the cash, she's upstairs and you can get it from her. He says he can't do that because he doesn't want to tell her she was wrong and I'm right. Again he asks me to follow him to the cash station. I decline and turn to walk away. I turn around after a few steps only to find him following me. He says he's headed in the direction I was walking so I cross the street and head in the opposite direction. I turn again after a few steps and he's reversed course to follow me and signals for me to wait. I keep walking and he eventually stops following me outside the door of the building where Clara works.

TheAntiHero

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but just look at her profile. It has 1 line of badly written text, no feedback, a very recent registered date and no interview / private gallery. It looks like a scammer, and it was a scammer. Why did you bother with her? especially in London where we have thousands to choose from  :unknown:

Offline fisherofsouls

Can't wait to hear what happened next...!!!

yumyum3

This sounds a bit of a nightmare. The woman sounds slightly unhinged, unsettling and provoking with the talk of violence but what I'm not quite sure of is what this "agent" was up to? You say you walked away but also that he offered to give you some cash back: did you feel threatened? I don't get why he was following you if you refused the offers and walked away? What would he be following you for? How much money did you spend on the 32min punt: £100 including extras?
Thanks for the review but their behaviour sounds very odd.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:01:37 am by yumyum3 »

Bratpack

You say you walked away but also that he offered to give you some cash back: did you feel threatened? I don't get why he was following you if you refused the offers and walked away? How much money did you spend on the 32min punt: £100 including extras?

I think she certainly wanted me to feel threatened because she seemed to take pleasure in telling me to "wait" for her "agent". I felt an immediate threat when the "agent" was standing outside the door, however, the "agent" didn't threaten me verbally or with his body language and he wasn't physically imposing so the threat was fading. I was, however, very wary of going with him to the ATM. He might have genuinely wanted to give me £20 but when he declined to get it from the girl who was seconds away I felt £20 certainly wasn't worth the potential risk (however small) that he had "friends" en route to the cash machine. 

I think he had come from North of her location. When we came out of the building, we headed North and then paused. After the conversation ended, I continued to head North as did he. I then crossed the street to head South and he headed South but stopped when he got back to her location. I think the walking he did was in between his location and hers and probably appeared more menacing at the time than with the benefit of hindsight..

Your maths are correct.

Can't wait to hear what happened next...!!!

Sorry, there's no sequel. That was the end of the adventure. I left.

@AntiHero, she was recommended by someone who had a good experience with her.

yumyum3

Thanks for the reply, B.  I suppose we'll never know if you'd have got a partial refund ...  :)

k

give me an extra half hour with the same girl now or a discount next time.... 
...He says he can't do that because he doesn't want to tell her she was wrong and I'm right.
By offering you the option to go back there for another half hour, without any money changing hands, he is also telling her she was wrong and you were right too.