Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork protection?  (Read 659 times)

nervous colin

I noticed on  few wg profiles, there is sometimes the option to email them direct, but it says " without the protection of adultwork"
so what protection is there. Given that many wg's use false photos, advertise services they dont do, say they have natural breasts but they are not, and seem to get away with it, what can aw possible do for us?

Offline Daiawn

As far as I can tell the only protection would be the ability to leave negative feedback.  However, as a review on here would carry more value (and information?) you can decide whether the 'protection' offered by AW is worth anything.

If I'm mistaken I'm sure someone can correct my misunderstanding.

Offline porco-malo

The protection would be that you remain anonymous - ie you haven't given a prostitute your email address, and that communication doesn't reside in your email account. How safe your communication is within the AW framework is another question.

kefell

If you use the AW messaging you don't let each other know what your email address is.

If you use the "unprotected" one then you are giving them your email address, although it is easy to set up one just for this, the same way as some have a second phone for it.