Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumslut cougar?  (Read 2879 times)

mcclain11111

Has anybody seen cumslut cougar - from adult work??

I've been wanting to see her for months, but she won't see me because I'm Asian! She's so beautiful, I'm desperate to see her just once!

I've seen her in person but refused to see me as I'm coloured.

donlurio

Jay-Jay

Very handy, a bareback and anal provider ?!

Jay

Offline bolster3

Offline opal

Has anybody seen cumslut cougar - from adult work??

I've been wanting to see her for months, but she won't see me because I'm Asian! She's so beautiful, I'm desperate to see her just once!

I've seen her in person but refused to see me as I'm coloured.

Even worse for me I got turned away at the door, she didn't like the look of my moustache  :(

Offline jaszyj87

looks like she has a glass eye as well, must be a turn on for you

Panda88

Had a punt local hotel to me. Will be honest not great OWO skills shocking no effort. Nice pair of tits and firm tbf though . but she just didnt seem to be in the mood. Wished she turned me away gone elsewhere.  Nice wet pussy though took dodgy and emptied inside. But no interaction. Bad punt like a WG to least to pretend to make a effort.

Offline scutty brown

Had a punt local hotel to me. Will be honest not great OWO skills shocking no effort. Nice pair of tits and firm tbf though . but she just didnt seem to be in the mood. Wished she turned me away gone elsewhere.  Nice wet pussy though took dodgy and emptied inside. But no interaction. Bad punt like a WG to least to pretend to make a effort.

Kindly provide a list of which other girls you've fucked so we can avoid them.
Seriously, you've barebacked a girl who is essentially a bug bioincubator.

Thejanitor70

Saw this one...at an hotel in bolton. Handed her the dosh and she is texting away still on her phone. It felt wrong..so i said i have chsnged my mind can i have ny cash back..she offered half for wasting her time. Anyway she is texting and rummaging around for five mins in her bag....i am alarmed at this point...evetually get sone readies returned  , i gdt out the hotel abd a bloke is waiting for me..saying he is CID and i need to return that room....no chance we have a bit of a debate and  ' he lets ne off with a warning ' and i fuck off.....but me off punting for six months or so...

Offline freeze44

Saw this one...at an hotel in bolton. Handed her the dosh and she is texting away still on her phone. It felt wrong..so i said i have chsnged my mind can i have ny cash back..she offered half for wasting her time. Anyway she is texting and rummaging around for five mins in her bag....i am alarmed at this point...evetually get sone readies returned  , i gdt out the hotel abd a bloke is waiting for me..saying he is CID and i need to return that room....no chance we have a bit of a debate and  ' he lets ne off with a warning ' and i fuck off.....but me off punting for six months or so...

Did you see the ID badge? Or you hinting it's a pimp? Just seems odd. Be good to have some reviews of the wg's you seen too.

Thejanitor70

The guy flashed some id but i woudnt have a clue if it real or not..she waa time wasting in the room waiting for a knock on the door imo..i ll stick some reviews up...there are some decent local punts that i havent seen reviewed on here.

Offline freeze44

The guy flashed some id but i woudnt have a clue if it real or not..she waa time wasting in the room waiting for a knock on the door imo..i ll stick some reviews up...there are some decent local punts that i havent seen reviewed on here.

Sounds like a fairy story! And wont be seeing any reviews as banned. Back to cleaning the toilets you go then!  :D

Treehouse

Sounds like a fairy story! And wont be seeing any reviews as banned. Back to cleaning the toilets you go then!  :D

Might be true, just another reason to keep away

Offline freeze44

Might be true, just another reason to keep away

You never know but didn't need another reason to stay away! That guy just seemed odd and had an agenda.

Offline fbarge

what does white knight mean?

avoid cumslut cougar iike the plague she's 'orrible