Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie - Hot Collection  (Read 1911 times)

Online Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

I was reading Yeboahsleftfoot Hot Collection back book and a couple of the agency girls sent twitches to my cock. After a lot of umming and rrring I decide on Lucie, mainly down to the filter on Hot Collection's site were you can select CIF (quick aside, how can you cum in face? You can cum on face COF) which brings up about 10 ish profiles that do Facials.

Booking is done via the agency who then contact the prossie ( assume they are on other sites like Admirals) for availability.  Wanted a 4pm booking but she came back with 4.30 availability.  No problems, an extra 30 mins in Horns strip bar. This was about a week ago.

She is based out at Edgware Road and I received the actual full address about 6 hrs before the punt, so checked out Google Maps.  Had a nice beer in the Chapel Bar which is just round the corner to her place.

I was just about to go in (had the flat number) when some old dude and old girl enter/exit the block and start to have a right old chin wag by the buzzers. No problem I thought, I'll hang on for a minute, then after a minute I'm thinking their chit chat is costing me £3 a minute.

Fuck it, didn't ring the buzzer, quick "excuse me" and I'm in the block and in the lift.  I get to the door and left waiting, "one moment", I can hear Lucie yaddha in her native tongue on the phone.  I'm outside her door for about five minutes looking like a right cunt, then I here the lift 'ping' and old girl from downstairs emerges as she lives on the same floor.

I'm about to walk and decide to give one last tap on her door, which does the trick and I'm in. Apparently not ringing the buzzer caused a shit storm upstairs.

Anyhow the punt.  I'm sure it is Lucie, but as Yeboah said the photoshop expert is well skilled and could make me look like David Gandy.

I have a quick shower, back in the room £180 sheets the lighter.  She left it on the table so I guess I don't look like some robbin dude.  The bedroom has a sofa in it so we settle down for a bit of stroking.  Her DFK is good. I also got a pint of Stella and she had a wine (or Ribina).

We went onto the bed for some more OWO and she is wet and sloppy.  Very good indeed. At one moment she came off my cock and had a big string of saliva from my cock to her mouth. I grabbed it and brought it to my mouth, which instigated Lucie for more DFK.

Time for a bit of penetration, on the hood and then into cg. She has a technique were she takes your cock out to just her pussy slips and then slams all the way down in one movement. Must admit she did not feel tight probably down to two factors: my pencil dick and the fact she likes black men.  Onto mish and then I feel the sap rising, "I want a facial' says I, "I want to swallow your cum" says Lucie. So thrawted again on what I thought would be a facial experience.

She did complement me on the sweet cum taste which I put down to Coconut Oil capsules I'm taking.

She's a fun girl but don't expect the gallery to live up to expectation.  Despite the lack of COF a positive.

Offline Jay72

Thanks for the honest review - too many gush about her looks.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the honest review - too many gush about her looks.

You are right Jay, if her looks matched her attitude she'd be the best girl in London.

Excalibur, glad you enjoyed it, she works shortish but regular periods here and the popular multi-agency girls work hard so I always try to go for first appointment off the day, so they are fresh, hopefully horny and happy to deliver all services. Lucie accepted a facial every time I saw her, she does like a swallow too.

Online Excalibur

Agree YBLF, you're YMMV. Maybe she is a Leeds fan.

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

She's a fun girl but don't expect the gallery to live up to expectation.

Glad you enjoyed your punt.

Thanks  :hi: !! I must have missed Yeboah's fantastic left foot swerve shot/comment since this WG has had loads of rave reviews over the years but this is the first time I have seen the above stated.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:53:24 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Agree YBLF, you're YMMV. Maybe she is a Leeds fan.

More likely Legia Warsaw but she certainly enjoys deep, penetrating thrusts into the box, shooting across the face and plenty of (goal)mouth action.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Think there are two aspects to her looks (based on the time I met her)

Body: Made for sin

Face: Much more girl next door - round and cute-ish but not a head-turner. And when I met her she had heavy eye make-up on (seemed to be going for the Amy Winehouse look which personally I can't stand)

So gushing about her body is justified, face not so much. Attitude is unquestionably full-on, pretty much as good as it gets and as an experience, she is exceptional and I don't think you can go wrong with her.

While A is not on the menu , Caroline is my favourite at the agency for balancing looks and service (though the time I met Lucy, she didn't offer it either though she used to / does now?) and I personally find her to be one of those rare girls who provide a very natural experience.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:28:04 am by Gandalfthewhite »