Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Super Star Woking  (Read 2107 times)

19 review(s) for Laura Super Star  (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve_jones14

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I noticed Laura was in Woking today so sent her a text just after lunch to arrange a half hour in-call for £100 at 6:30pm. Text was replied to promptly with address etc.

Location was next to Tesco Express, a couple of minutes walk from the station. I arrived bang on 6:30 and text her for the flat number. She immediately replied asking for a few minutes. I waited until 6:50 and text her saying I couldn't wait any longer (I could have waited all night but 20 mins was taking the piss) and will catch her another day. Again she immediately text back asking for one more minute, I didn't reply and got another text a few minutes later apologising.

As mentioned in other reviews she is booking back to back. I guess she has someone working for her answering calls and texts etc as they were replied to instantly? In which case why don't they contact us to say Laura will be half hour late for example?

Offline contentguy

200 an hour and doing back to back

shocking

Guy

WhattheFlip

Always wanted to see her when she worked in Reading but never got round to it. Now it really seems her service has gone off a cliff, definitely won't be seeing her, especially at £200ph. My guess would be she's long since ceased giving a toss and is just seeing how much she can get before retiring/going back abroad. 
Interesting to hear she has someone doing the comms for her though-you never can tell who's truly independent can you?

Offline pong

She is racking them negatives up quite quickly.

Offline agent47

The more I hear about her the more she pissies me off. So if you arrived and she was still with the other punter you would basically be passing him in the corridor, so I'm guessing she doesn't wash that frequently. fuck that 200 an 1hr  :vomit:

Offline EdgyGnu

Hi been on here for ages but never engaged in any conversations. However this in particular I could not agree more Laurasuperstar in my view is a good punt but she does have this awful bad habit in always making clients wait. I saw her the last time she was in gatwick less than a month ago to cut things sort this what happen.

Actual day of meet agreed 2pm she made me wait 30 mins only to say she is stuck in traffic. Bare in mind it's an incall so how?

Agreed next day since wanted to see her.

Next day 5pm after work late again by 20 mins apparently she is just getting ready.

Finally met her she's in a shirt and jeans not even wearing the requested outfit.

But still great sex.

I'd probably see her again but this back and forth of waiting needs sorting out

vt

Hi been on here for ages but never engaged in any conversations. However this in particular I could not agree more Laurasuperstar in my view is a good punt but she does have this awful bad habit in always making clients wait. I saw her the last time she was in gatwick less than a month ago to cut things sort this what happen.

Actual day of meet agreed 2pm she made me wait 30 mins only to say she is stuck in traffic. Bare in mind it's an incall so how?

Agreed next day since wanted to see her.

Next day 5pm after work late again by 20 mins apparently she is just getting ready.

Finally met her she's in a shirt and jeans not even wearing the requested outfit.

But still great sex.

I'd probably see her again but this back and forth of waiting needs sorting out

You say Gatwick...it sounds like she's getting her punters in a stack holding pattern waiting to touch down on her landing strip!!

Roger, over & out!  :lol:

Offline agent47

You say Gatwick...it sounds like she's getting her punters in a stack holding pattern waiting to touch down on her landing strip!!

+
Roger, over & out!  :lol:

+1  :lol: maybe she often gets a runway breach or guys taking to long taxiing off the runway, and it knocks everyone back 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:28:40 pm by agent47 »

vt

+1  :lol: maybe she often gets a runway breach or guys taking to long taxiing off the runway, and it knocks everyone back 30 minutes.

Hmm...I can smell the burning rubber as some old Jumbo struggles to get up, up & away!  :lol: