Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory - Fulham Broadway  (Read 2796 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

As a visitor, thanks to the London board ( :thumbsup:) for the reviews on Lory - I'm probably not going to add anything unique, but here goes...

Easy comms by text, starting the previous afternoon for a next day meeting, with confirmation on the morning (1 hour at £100). Location really good I thought in terms of nice flat and easy access - nice part of London down by Fulham Broadway apart from the Chelski connection of course. Texted when I got to the area and got in 5 mins early.

Lory looked like her photos, and as described by others on here. I have a large weakness for Romanians, so my quality filter might be lacking, but IMO a bit of a stunner - facially, figure wise, and personality. I was relaxed in the lead up, but on meeting her I had a good feeling about what would ensue. Paperwork sorted, prepared myself while a drink was prepared.

So now went with the flow (my choice), cycling through kissing, OWO (highly skilled!), RO, then on with protection for the main event . Several positions, culminating in doggy with good use of the mirror (a mirror is literally my favourite thing in a doggy punt  :wacko:)....it was only a matter of time before the ending.....

Possibly to the chagrin of some, we spent quite a bit of time after talking, laughing, and generally pissing about, rather than going for round two. This "non sexual" time was led by me on this occasion - guess I could have only done a 30min meet, but I enjoyed the extra half hour of idle chat. She is a happy lady for sure.

Strong positive for me - a real memorable meeting, and I'm very likely to return depending on opportunity.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.

And you are right to just do what you want - no need to apologise ('chagrin of some' and all that). Punts are not graded, nor given medals.  I suit myself at all times - and sometimes this means having a laugh and pissing about with a hot naked girl. And so it is very good to hear about it.  I like an honest review above all.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review!

I've seen Lory. Putting looks and list of services aside, did your punt  with Lory feel similar to any of your experience with any of these ladies:  Ellie Rose, Adele4U, Sexy Maja, Horny Slutty Girl or GF Jenny?

I'm looking to see 1 or 2 of these ladies, and interested to know which one or two are best for providing a snog-your-face-off style gf experience? I'm vanilla so 'exotic' services don't concern me. Just looking for passion and energy. How would you rank them in this particular aspect?

Cheers!

WhattheFlip

She looks nice, in that 'EE mafiosi/warlord's girlfriend' kind of a way. :lol:
She still got the red hair?

Offline Hertsgent

She looks nice, in that 'EE mafiosi/warlord's girlfriend' kind of a way. :lol:
She still got the red hair?

Just red at the tips (ie almost grown out), I'm a fan of that type of red hair myself, but not much to show on Lory at the minute.

Mafiosi is good comment - I'm sure part of my attraction to EEs is Bond villain thoughts with their accent!

Offline Hertsgent

Thanks for the review!

I've seen Lory. Putting looks and list of services aside, did your punt  with Lory feel similar to any of your experience with any of these ladies:  Ellie Rose, Adele4U, Sexy Maja, Horny Slutty Girl or GF Jenny?

I'm looking to see 1 or 2 of these ladies, and interested to know which one or two are best for providing a snog-your-face-off style gf experience? I'm vanilla so 'exotic' services don't concern me. Just looking for passion and energy. How would you rank them in this particular aspect?

Cheers!

Blimey, that's a difficult question to pick - or easy as you can pick any of them (and thanks for reminding me of them  :wacko:). For your question it will likely fall on how attractive you find them - but I'd say Horny Slutty Girl if I had to pick for you, just don't come back to me if she isn't better than Lory for you (who would do pretty much what you like so long as on her list I think). I'll remind you that you could pick any of those for your purposes (save up or commit yourself to all?!)

GF Jenny is my favourite, but this might be a personal weakness, familiarity (seen her the most times), or a liking of her character (or the one she displays...).

Offline Belgarion

I rarely pop twice in an hour meet and do enjoy a chat from time to time. Nothing wrong with that.

You decide what you do in your booked time, do not worry about the opinions of others  :hi:

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time with her.

She's right at the top of my hotlist, hopefully I'll get to see her soon.  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time with her.

She's right at the top of my hotlist, hopefully I'll get to see her soon.  :drinks:

I'm quite surprised you haven't paid her a visited yet herbie!

- you'll enjoy yourself  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

I'm quite surprised you haven't paid her a visited yet herbie!

- you'll enjoy yourself  :thumbsup:

So am I pumps and not sure why, I want to shag her big time.

I'll have to get my arse round there soon though otherwise the way you lot are going she's going to be shagged out  :D

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed OP. Top SP and a very good shag.
Tony Red, I haven't seen all the girls you've listed, but out of those I have Lory tops the list for me. I've been wanting to see HSG for ages though.

Offline Tony_Red

This is intetesting. I've seen Lory prob 2-3x in 2015/start of '16. But got bored after the 3rd meet as she thought I had become her regular and had taken her gas off the pedal so to speak. This was a period when she tried raising prices and service was so-so. A dry period followed and now she's  enjoying a resurgence for a number of reasons, one of which is service has gone back to higher standards.
If these other girls are just as good then i'll save my £££ and go with the one providing the best value which is gf jenny (stevenage) for now. I had a feeling Lory on a good day would be better than a lot of more expensive girls - thanks for confirming it OP.  And, i'll get found to Sexy Maja (also stevenage) and HSG one day.

Offline SamLP

Can you provide the links for Maja & Jenny. Not sure I've come across them before.

Offline Tony_Red

Sam, they are on the East England section. And they are very busy as choice is a bit shit in those areas. Another popular girl in that area and whi also tours london is Classy Jenny - but I am not sure about her looks...check your PMs
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:05:37 am by Tony_Red »

Offline SamLP

Sam, they are on the East England section. And they are very busy as choice is a bit shit in those areas. Another popular girl in that area and whi also tours london is Classy Jenny - but I am not sure about her looks...check your PMs
I see  :thumbsup:

Offline Dicky

Wtf is going on in the duo picture with the other girl in her gallery? She looks like a giant! Does she look like she is in her 30s?

Offline ninjaa

Pounded that ass for a good 45mins.

One to see.

brolin_76

Wtf is going on in the duo picture with the other girl in her gallery? She looks like a giant! Does she look like she is in her 30s?

facially she is not my cup of tea.yes some kind of giant facein a large scale, but body wise she is perfect. :coolgirl: :cool:

Type_O_Negative

Yes, these duo pictures look strange, Angellory is not super tall, i would say she is about 1,70m. I would also say she looks younger in real life, she states she is 26 on her AW profile and i think it's true.

She is a very good SP in my book, i visited her a few times - always good attitude and top-notch personal hygiene. She is in my The Punting Trinity.

Offline boardyhell

fit girl,in the gym every day with a great service,really nice girl to talk to