Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's going on with prices?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Moderntosser

It seems there is a shift towards an hourly rate closer to £150 per hour on Aw at the moment... :thumbsdown: Unless the girl has lots of positive feedback on here there's no way I'd pay that! Who would? Why do we think this is?  :unknown:

Offline Centurion100

I was paying that rate for most agency girls back in 2002/03. Zero inflation as far as I can see.

What do you think the norm should be?

Offline Moderntosser

An hourly rate around £120 has been "the norm" for me!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Generally the £100~£120ph is the norm rate for a typical english girl, who will also get repeat business at that rate.

Very few can get away with charging £150 or more, although the phrase beauty in the ehe of the beholder may apply. I have paid this rate for girls such as Zara Louise, Ava Grace, etc but they tend to be an exception rather than the rule. If you look at the top girls in the EM, most of them charge below the £150 mark,

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I was paying that rate for most agency girls back in 2002/03. Zero inflation as far as I can see.

What do you think the norm should be?

Agreed. Pre AW days, that's the rate ABC girls and Feline were charging in early 2000 so in effect these rates have not gone up in 15 years  :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

There are some members on here who regularly see EE girls for £80ph, and some of these girls come highly recommended. At one time I used to pay £120 for 2 hrs with a gorgeous Polish blond,

PickleTwiddler

My maximum is £100ph, which is still a *lot* of money.  If more of us refused to pay more than that then they'd have to bring their prices down.

Offline m@rk

Was thinking the same recently. Noticed loads of girls now charging £100 for a 30min appt.

Often wondered where the hourly rates came from and who set the precedence

Offline Stickitin

Supply and demand, some girls would probably just do less and get a bit more for each one they do....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Supply and demand, some girls would probably just do less and get a bit more for each one they do....

Some girls are deluded, thinking they can command £200ph   :crazy:

Offline Taggart

It seems there is a shift towards an hourly rate closer to £150 per hour on Aw at the moment. Why do we think this is?

Brexit?  Maybe the exchange rate fall has buggered up the cash donations the EE girls send home.
Agree with CT over the £200/hr rate. Bloody solictior costs less.

WGs need to be told to charge what the market can stand, and it's not £200 for a mediocre service - which is what a lot of WGs are now providing.
They will find out the hard way when their supply of cash starts to dry up - just like their fannies.

Cum2quick

Just had an average punt with External Link/Members Only. On text she said £120 for owo and a levels. Got there and the price was £50 extra for a levels and owo.
£170 is just to much. In her defence I see that the a levels extra is on aw but owo isn't.
Other services stated where not offered for example postrate massage.
This isn't a review as it was ok more about the rising cost of the average punt.

Offline harrythecat

most i pay for a punt is £100.i look on vivastreet. most rates are £100 to £120.the days of paying £50 for a hour, or £100 for 2 hours were good. you got everything for them rates. and no rush. it was 30 min chat,and a drink. before you went upstairs, then your time started. :) that was back in 1995/6/7 ect.good times were had.