Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katao Oriental - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1271 times)

2 review(s) for katao oriental (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline velybadboy

I've been punting for a few months now, but mostly with positively reviewed WGs. Today I was going to meet Orla, but she was not feeling well so cancelled.

Plan B was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as I thought I would pop my TOFTT and review cherry in one go.

Comms were good by the maid.

Location clean flat on Tottenham Court Road, at the Warren Street end.

Girl definitely not size 8. more likely size 12-14. Plain looking Japanese girl. No English. Even shower was translated on the phone app. Very mechanical service. was seriously considering walking whilst I was ploughing her from behind.

Services OWO is extra, CIM is extra, no kissing

In conclusion, I should have walked.

Offline The_Don

I've been punting for a few months now, but mostly with positively reviewed WGs. Today I was going to meet Orla, but she was not feeling well so cancelled.

Are you referring to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If so she has form for cancelling on punters as noted in her current reviews linked to the above A/W ID on UKP.

Another question is, did she offer any redemption for cancelling on you?

If you have the time please share via some more reviews   :unknown:   As genuine punters may find them useful  :thumbsup:

Girl definitely not size 8. more likely size 12-14. Plain looking Japanese girl. No English. Even shower was translated on the phone app. Very mechanical service. was seriously considering walking whilst I was ploughing her from behind.

Hindsight and be a harsh teacher, IMO.

Offline morganstar

Plan B was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as I thought I would pop my TOFTT and review cherry in one go.

Thanks a lot for this review, she has been on adultwork for years and I've always been curious to learn how well she performs. Sadly, like many of the Japanese women in the area (I reckon I've seen 10+ in the area), it sounds like she was a massive disappointment, no kissing seems fairly common as well. What a shame as a good Japanese WG can be a truly magnificent experience.

Thanks for the review, hope there are more to come!  :drinks:

Offline worldpunter

" the many japanese women in the Tottenham Court Road area  "    , that's a new one on me     ?

Offline morganstar

" the many japanese women in the Tottenham Court Road area  "    , that's a new one on me     ?

There are a number of Vivastreet and massage parlours in and around the Tottenham Court Road/Goodge Street area and from my personal experience, they have all been poor. The last time I visited a Japanese girl in this area was 2013, so it is a little too far back to start writing reviews from that time period.

The reason for my great interest in Japanese girls during that period was I'd just lived in Tokyo for 18 months and I contracted yellow fever.

Offline velybadboy

Are you referring to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If so she has form for cancelling on punters as noted in her current reviews linked to the above A/W ID on UKP.

Another question is, did she offer any redemption for cancelling on you?

If you have the time please share via some more reviews   :unknown:   As genuine punters may find them useful  :thumbsup:

Hindsight and be a harsh teacher, IMO.

Thanks.

Yes, it is that Orla and I've put up a short review.