Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HelloHun aka Christina on tour in Leeds.  (Read 2053 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I'll be she's come to Leeds and she's here from today until next Monday the 26th.

External Link/Members Only

From what I've been told she is probably the best Romanian you can get your hands on. A no hands barred full service.

FFS though she's put her basic price upto £180ph   :dash: :dash: and she now wants an extra £60 to do her up the wrong un.

Much as I want to there is no way I am paying that. I suspect she's going to be quiet.

I know someone who had her when she was £120ph with an extra £30 for her arsehole and he told me she is FAF and a right good podge.

Offline BLINDBOB25

love her look, but the price is far to much. So with that I am out.

Offline Leeds-lad

She's so sexy but just can't justify spending that much on a girl. £80 for 30 mins would be reasonable for Yorkshire.

bod666

Those photos look too good to be true - even if they are true £180 is too much. There must be enough people willing to pay it - but none of them are on here  :lol:

Offline Leeds-lad

I would pay it but I just paid for something which doesn't let me justify these prices.

Also I spoke to her and didn't get much convo from her, doesn't seem to be the most friendliest of girls. Us northern folk are used to friendly girls.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 01:50:55 pm by Leeds-lad »

Offline stevedave

Christ, we're like flies on shit aren't we  :lol:

Yep I spotted her earlier too, saw the price and moved on. Too rich for me.

Offline Inoutandaway

The 3rd pic in the AW profile looks very fake.

Offline rafa

Yep I spotted her earlier too, saw the price and moved on. Too rich for me.

Same here I am looking to go for a punt this weekend but she is just too pricey.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yep  :lol: :lol:

I'm so tempted as she's been on my must do ASAP list since forever.

I ain't paid this much ever to a lass not even in London.  :scare:

Going to have a word with myself.  :dash: :dash:

bod666

Just looked at her profile again... That body, face and tits  :wacko:... I'm starting to think "she's not that expensive..."  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just looked at her profile again... That body, face and tits  :wacko:... I'm starting to think "she's not that expensive..."  :sarcastic:

You sure that's not your dick doing the thinking ??  :diablo: :diablo:

I can hear the call.....DO IT !! DO IT !!  :lol: :lol:

bod666

It's absolutely my dick doing the thinking!!  :sarcastic:

I read some of the reviews on here - it was that she used to be available at £160 per hour that put me off. I'd go to £160 but I'm too tight to go to £180  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS can you see what we are doing here.  :dash: :dash:

Much more of this and she'll be getting £240 off me  :dash: :dash: and I'll be buried balls deep in her arse.  :diablo:  :crazy:  :diablo:

DO IT !! DO IT !!  :scare:

bod666

Get in there Mr Fishy! - think of how jealous we'll all be reading your review  ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah but I can have 2 hours with a local lass and fuck her arse for that price.

DO IT !! DO IT !!  :lol: :lol:

bod666

I can't do it  :( I'm not in leeds this week - it's down to you Mr FF!  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Jindybandy

I'm sure I once did a cam session with this girl and will echo what's been said. Although a nice enough looking lads in her own right, her AW pics are very heavily 'professionalised'

Offline Kendrig

Saw her around 2 years ago when she was working in Birmingham for a 1 hour incall at £140.

IMHO the pictures are good, they are photoshopped a lot. The girl is pretty and is very slim. Asked her to dress in stockings, when got there wearing a t-shirt didn't make the effort. Services were owo (not very deep), sex in a multiple positions, sex was ok, wasn't the best punt I have had, and would put it down as average. Was not VFM

K

Offline mrfishyfoo

Saw her around 2 years ago when she was working in Birmingham for a 1 hour incall at £140.

IMHO the pictures are good, they are photoshopped a lot. The girl is pretty and is very slim. Asked her to dress in stockings, when got there wearing a t-shirt didn't make the effort. Services were owo (not very deep), sex in a multiple positions, sex was ok, wasn't the best punt I have had, and would put it down as average. Was not VFM

K

Interesting feedback MrK  :thumbsup:

bod666

Agreed. If she's not vfm at £140 then glad I didn't let lil bod take the wheel and spunk £180!

With the bad rep Romanians get its a minor miracle this girl gets any bizz at these prices.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agreed. If she's not vfm at £140 then glad I didn't let lil bod take the wheel and spunk £180!

With the bad rep Romanians get its a minor miracle this girl gets any bizz at these prices.

You and me both as I'd have coughed up the extra £60 to do her arse as well.

Glad I emptied my balls now even though the lass I emptied them into wasn't my type.

Offline Kendrig

It might have been that we didn't click, what attracted me was the AW pics and number of positives. Her tits on AW look a lot better than real life. My expectations were probably too high, her looks were a 6-7, nowhere near the photoshopped pics, just didn't get the enthusiasm from her. If I had wrote a review back then would have been about a 5-6 a neutral.

K

bod666

To my mind if a girl is charging £180 an hour she needs to have model looks and a great attitude. She needs to be on her game with every client otherwise we'll feel like we've been ripped off. Candii for example is the max I've ever spent on an hour but she is awesome in both looks and attitude so I don't begrudge it. Paying £180 my expectations would be so high that I'm almost guaranteed to have a shit punt  :(

Offline Kendrig

Agree Bod, the price hype is ridiculous to me £180 is a lot of coin. I just saw post and thought would be good to give some input. Hope helps

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I'm glad you chucked your oar in MrK as my dick is still screaming DO IT !! DO IT !! to me. I'll be having a word with myself and punting something more sensibly priced instead.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Looks stunning but for that price i would try 2 hours with AV No1 if i would survive ? well that is the question !!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

.........i would try 2 hours with AV No1 if i would survive ? well that is the question !!!!!

Ha !! Ha !! Been there done that. :diablo:

It was intense. She sucked and fucked me senseless.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Jindybandy

I've got an itch to Satisfy today and I'm seriously thinking about trying her out. Way I see it a 30 minute booking is same price as with sweetascandii, obviously though with her it's a guaranteed quality service.

There's also this girl, but she only does the hour bookings (I've messaged her about 30 minute ones) but there's something about the profile that makes me think she's an agency girl - couple of things written in 3rd person,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ah the dilemmas of the punting man....

Offline Jindybandy

Just spent 30 minutes with Christina and was pleasantly surprised. Lovely girl - maybe not justified in her prices if I'm being honest, but overall a positive from me. I'll do the review when I get home.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just spent 30 minutes with Christina and was pleasantly surprised. Lovely girl - maybe not justified in her prices if I'm being honest, but overall a positive from me. I'll do the review when I get home.

Ha !! Ha !! Someone was bound to do it.  :drinks:

Will be interested to read your comments on how she looks vs her AW pictures.

Offline Jindybandy

Offline Jindybandy

Oh, and she did mention that she sees a limited number of clients a day as 'too much sex makes me sore', so maybe not one for a Mr Fishy-foo four-hour-a-thon  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh, and she did mention that she sees a limited number of clients a day as 'too much sex makes me sore', so maybe not one for a Mr Fishy-foo four-hour-a-thon  :sarcastic:

Cheeky  :sarcastic: