Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2'scompany3'sbetter MMF  (Read 536 times)

1 review(s) for 2'scompany3'sbetter (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline storemansteve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been searching for a MMF that likes DP for some time and finally came upon the above profile. I've done a few GBs and MMF but this was a bit different as they appeared to be a genuine couple and so it proved to be.
Initial contact was made by e-mail and then text for us to meet up in a Central Manchester hotel - well known spot. We met within 5 minutes of the arranged time with no difficulty - the room was slightly iffy but no fault of Laila and Lewis and the chamber maids were around but hey ho - what the heck.
I had arranged for an hour and a half so as not to rush things and asked that A and DP were to be part of our time together so added in the extra £50.
Very relaxed, Laila very good looking indeed with a superb physique and Lewis a laid back Aussie - pretty much straight into it with Lewis warming up Laila and then I joined in - fabulous no holds barred DFK from Laila and from then on it became a bit of a blur ranging from Reverse O which was great, she is perfectly formed and the reactions were either a hell of an act or my efforts were appreciated. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and we tried DP but even with a butt plug and various vibrators, nothing was going in there for either Lewis or I which was a shame. Laila did offer a refund of the £50 but I refused as to be fair she did make a hell of an effort but possibly the 2 weeks off she had prior to our meeting meant that she was slightly out of practice.
I was taking my time cumming - possibly the OW and lots of condoms going on and off was an inhibitor - I would have preferred OWO but I knew in advance that this was about the only thing not on offer so can't complain. Finally Laila decided that me sat on a chair with her in reverse CG might make it happen and it most certainly did - her bouncing up and down whilst her other half was watching was quite a turn on actually.
I have to say Laila is remarkably fit, puts in maximum effort to ensure you enjoy yourself and would be a great 1-2-1 if only she did owo - even an overnight would not be out of the question with her or even with both of them.
I believe that we only used the hotel as they had guests at their apartment - highly recommended for all you MMF lovers out there.