Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX - Edinburgh  (Read 1084 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JS1988

External Link/Members Only

Price £70
Duration: 1/2 hour

Met the much praised Maisie towards the end of last year when Plan A (will post review on her later) messed up and needless to say I couldn't have been happier with the turn of events. The booking occurred in a hotel close to Edinburgh Waverley station

Communication 9/10: All comms were via text message and I was impressed by her timeliness when responding to texts. Although I don't mind this with girls I have met before, I like to actually hear the girl's voice before I make a booking. She gave me very clear directions on how to get to her room.

Location 10/10: Very convenient as it was near Waverley Station. Entrance to elevator was not close to reception so could get in and out without anyone noticing. Room was very clean.

Appearance 7/10: Maisie met me at the door wearing a white with blue pattern knickers and bra set. She is pretty enough facially although not stunning. Maisie's best asset is definitely her body and her lovely natural tits.

Service 9/10: Definitely one of my best punts in terms of service provided. She performed OWO and went really deep on my cock, using a lot of spit, and paid good attention to my balls. After a few minutes of this we done a 69, having her sweet tasting pussy on my face is something I will never forget. We then moved onto the usual gluttony of positions before I finally shot my load after an intensive pounding.

Maisie is a very down to Earth girl and easy to talk to. After cleaning up we had a wee laugh before I finally got dressed and left a few minutes over my booking time.

Overall 9/10

VFM: £70 for 1/2 hour, yes and would definitely recommend.