Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton - Sultry Sidney - gorgeous milf  (Read 1746 times)

1 review(s) for Sultry Sidney (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ms220190

Never written a review before so bare with me, and to make things worse im using a mobile - so expect poor typos and such

So I've seen Sidney a few times now

Located in a flat with easy access near the town center by Oxford Street .

She always greets me with great enthusiasm and delivers dfk. All services are covered... But oral is w/o but CIM is covered

We always fuck in different positions and she has such a sweet tasting pussy. There have been days when I've walked in, picked her up, chucked her on the bed and then went down on her , she then gave me amazing BJ which leads to 69

I love the sex we have and we even have a little chat after. Highly recommend her

Would love some other recommendations of milfs

Apologies for no link as off mobile but on AW

kamu

So you have internet on your phone to post a review but not copy and paste a link...? :unknown:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
So you have internet on your phone to post a review but not copy and paste a link...? :unknown:

I have had problems with pasting links from my phone too.  Not sure why.

I assume this is her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

Never written a review before so bare with me, and to make things worse im using a mobile - so expect poor typos and such

So I've seen Sidney a few times now

Located in a flat with easy access near the town center by Oxford Street .

She always greets me with great enthusiasm and delivers dfk. All services are covered... But oral is w/o but CIM is covered

We always fuck in different positions and she has such a sweet tasting pussy. There have been days when I've walked in, picked her up, chucked her on the bed and then went down on her , she then gave me amazing BJ which leads to 69

I love the sex we have and we even have a little chat after. Highly recommend her

Would love some other recommendations of milfs

"Oral without but CIM is covered"? Not really CIM then surely?

I don't think I'll be seeing her, two posts by the OP and a review? Nice advert maybe?

Offline time2play

In his first post he signs off with his name - mark smith. Either that is his name or it isn't, but either way it makes no sense.

Offline DrConners

Pictures in profile link provided aren't flattering - at least I didn't think so. Advert I'd say.

Offline ms220190

Hi
I assure you this isn't an advert - but I understand caution is important.

For the earlier point.. She sucked my dick and then put a condom on to finish

Like I said I am.poor at writing reviews

Mark Smith is just my generic punting name. Ive had people add me to Facebook and stuff .. So I never use my actual name

I would move recommendations for other milfs

Thanks mark

LookNoHands

As I have had someone, in my early and innocent days, do public record searches of me and family members and threaten blackmail - I can strongly recommend always using a 'Nom de Punt'.

Blackmail wouldn't have worked anyway - my family would be relieved I was doing something so 'normal' and not fucking dead sheep, corpses or some other equally low estimate of my character!! :-)

Offline ms220190

For me.. I do this discreetly, phone from withheld numbers , prefer contact via a/w email and use a different name .. Don't forget WhatsApp is now linked to Facebook as well.