Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Blair Street Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 8275 times)

Offline Jabba the Slut

Recent visit to Blair Street.
£20  half hour.
£50  girl.
Had the choice of 4 girls.Sandra , Vivienne, Daisy and one other who's name I missed.
Picked Daisy as I hadn't the pleasure of being with before.
Looks Blonde hair , lovely big natural tits , slight tummy.7-10
Service 8-10,Dfk, mutual groping, OWO, on top, doggy. All done expertly.

Attitude 9-10. Lots of dirty talk.In fact  encouraged me to unload on her lovely tits (in which i did lol )
Nice girl to chat with. Had a laugh and I do realise that she is indeed a sauna veteran. Might not be everyone's cup of tea
 bu I enjoyed the punt . She says she has lost a bit of weight and inshe is looking good for someone who is late 30.Looked 
good in  the new blue uniform.

Duncan Maddick

Yes a sauna veteran but was amazed by her appearance when saw her in corridor at Blair Street last Thursday.  She is now the perfect MILF.  Will probably see her soon for old times sake and catch up on the sauna gossip.  Always a great story teller was Daisy as well as one of the best performers at Blair Street back in the day.

Performance always was a 10 it was just the weight that piled on.  Women get hornier around that age so she should be worth the punt now she has lost the weight.

Offline msc762003

I saw her in August after 2 years of seeing other girls at BSS. Think I'm going back to seeing her over others if she's in the room. I personally love her body and gives some of the best oral I've gotten.

Duncan Maddick

Thinking of booking her Wednesday this week.  Just called up an hour ago to see when working and she is on Wednesday, but then not until Sunday.  She used to do every other day so must be working less.

Was always great with another girl - used to always have her with Heidy or Diana and once or twice Betty but apparently there's a few new Scottish girls there now so might have a Daisy double with one of them.

Offline foreverchanges

Performance always was a 10 it was just the weight that piled on.  Women get hornier around that age so she should be worth the punt now she has lost the weight.

Wonder if Paula follows in her footsteps?

Duncan Maddick

Heard Paula is not the tidy figure she once was. Haven't seen her myself though so not sure how much bigger she is.  Shame though, was one of the best ever girls at BSS - possibly the very best at deep throat and sucking - though the new Melly girl is good, very good, just needs to lose a slight tummy.

Paula aged fast though, the gods gave her an incredible body and good looks then let them fade almost before your eyes. Sad actually.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Daisy , looked good when I saw her. I didn't see her pre weight loss. Definitely puts the the punter first.I know its  and old trick to keep you coming back for her.Think she can teach the younger ones a thing or two.

Offline foreverchanges

Heard Paula is not the tidy figure she once was. Haven't seen her myself though so not sure how much bigger she is.  Shame though, was one of the best ever girls at BSS - possibly the very best at deep throat and sucking - though the new Melly girl is good, very good, just needs to lose a slight tummy.

Paula aged fast though, the gods gave her an incredible body and good looks then let them fade almost before your eyes. Sad actually.

A mercurial talent...the Jim Baxter of the Edinburgh sauna scene!

Duncan Maddick

Never has a truer phrase been applied more accurately to describe anyone.

A little self discipline and she would have remained a brightly burning star of the saunas.  Although maybe she burned so brightly - and she really did for a time - that it could only ever end one way.

Offline willie loman

I prefer the heavyweight version of paula, she may have been slim when she started but she didn't have a clue in the room. She now looks like an east german border guard, and that suits me just fine. Problem as always is she badmouths you something rotten if you start picking someone else.

Duncan Maddick

Disagree with you in respect of her younger self.  Was exceptionally talented young girl.  Exceptional in service, style and stunning good looks.  First saw her in a flat in Edinburgh maybe 10 or 12 or more years ago - before she appeared in BSS after which her already excellent service exploded into the stars.

Having not tried the current version I do not know about her service or looks but Paula certainly was not then as you describe.

Offline willie loman

Disagree with you in respect of her younger self.  Was exceptionally talented young girl.  Exceptional in service, style and stunning good looks.  First saw her in a flat in Edinburgh maybe 10 or 12 or more years ago - before she appeared in BSS after which her already excellent service exploded into the stars.

Having not tried the current version I do not know about her service or looks but Paula certainly was not then as you describe.

Your experience is your experience and mine is mine, I recall a young girl who sat in the lounge wearing little more than bra and pants, in those days your wore what you liked, I went down the stairs with her, she gave me a pisspoor 10 minute shoulder massage, and when I decided to try and up the tempo, she was curiously stiff and awkward, I gave up, tried her again a good few years later, it was night and day, no time wasting massage, she more or less jumped me as we entered the room. Been with her quite a few times, since.

Duncan Maddick

She could talk for the nation too.  Probably a surplus of subconcious nervous energy but is still the only girl who could deep throat and hold a conversation at same time.

Offline foreverchanges

I could put up with her mood swings and sometimes chuckled at  her unintentionally amusing observations on some of the BSS girls but the one thing that finished me off with her was her utter hypocricy when it came to her allegations about one particular EE who worked there. :angry:

Duncan Maddick

Oh yes, that was out of order.  Don't think there was anyone she didn't tell that tale to.  Poor girl in question was hounded by those allegations true or false for no reason other than Paula's twisted sense of self and you are right total hypocrisy.

Duncan Maddick

:angry:

Paula when on a stormer about another girl or a customer.  Like your humour. :lol:

Offline daviebond

Oh yes, that was out of order.  Don't think there was anyone she didn't tell that tale to.  Poor girl in question was hounded by those allegations true or false for no reason other than Paula's twisted sense of self and you are right total hypocrisy.
mmm dont ever recall her telling me that tale but then again I may have already zoned out by that point

sorcerer1978

Your experience is your experience and mine is mine, I recall a young girl who sat in the lounge wearing little more than bra and pants, in those days your wore what you liked, I went down the stairs with her, she gave me a pisspoor 10 minute shoulder massage, and when I decided to try and up the tempo, she was curiously stiff and awkward, I gave up, tried her again a good few years later, it was night and day, no time wasting massage, she more or less jumped me as we entered the room. Been with her quite a few times, since.
+1
Have been with Paula on a number of occasions over many years and without question prefer today's version as opposed to the earlier model who could admittedly be rather nippy at times.but today's Paula is still a great punt .

up4apunt

This the same Daisy that worked in BSS from 10/12 years ago ?

cartman2k15

I've seen Daisy more times than I can even remember, though not for a while now.  After reading this thread, I think it's high time I paid another visit.

Duncan Maddick

She is looking good in her dress. Will need to see fully defrocked as it were to establish weight loss and whether there is any excess skin - often a problem on waistline and tummy after significant weight loss.

Offline foreverchanges

She may end up skinnier than Heidi!!

Duncan Maddick

Away lad, away with you now.  :D Skinnier than Heidy, how would you find her?

Offline Jabba the Slut

There was only a slight tummy on Daisy when I seen her recently. Looks good for her age.
Again a brilliant,  very dirty talking service.I really enjoyed my punt with her and I would defo go again
Withher.Them big tits are lovely.

Offline foreverchanges

There was only a slight tummy on Daisy when I seen her recently. Looks good for her age.
Again a brilliant,  very dirty talking service.I really enjoyed my punt with her and I would defo go again
Withher.Them big tits are lovely.

I once had a great duo at BSS with Daisy and the equally large breasted blonde German lass Linda....Christ talk about a dead heat in a Zeppelin race!! :yahoo:

Duncan Maddick

Had Daisy and Ceri later Erika. Very good.

Offline foreverchanges

Had Daisy and Ceri later Erika. Very good.

Great stuff....I've had Daisy duos with Lucy, Linda, Heidi and the black girl Gigi (who had an arse on her like Serena Williams!!)....all wonderful. :thumbsup:

Duncan Maddick

Great stuff....I've had Daisy duos with Lucy, Linda, Heidi and the black girl Gigi (who had an arse on her like Serena Williams!!)....all wonderful. :thumbsup:

Those were the days all.  Gigi I had forgotten about her. That ass.

Duncan Maddick

Recent visit to Blair Street.
£20  half hour.
£50  girl.
Had the choice of 4 girls.Sandra , Vivienne, Daisy and one other who's name I missed.
Picked Daisy as I hadn't the pleasure of being with before.
Looks Blonde hair , lovely big natural tits , slight tummy.7-10
Service 8-10,Dfk, mutual groping, OWO, on top, doggy. All done expertly.

Attitude 9-10. Lots of dirty talk.In fact  encouraged me to unload on her lovely tits (in which i did lol )
Nice girl to chat with. Had a laugh and I do realise that she is indeed a sauna veteran. Might not be everyone's cup of tea
 bu I enjoyed the punt . She says she has lost a bit of weight and inshe is looking good for someone who is late 30.Looked 
good in  the new blue uniform.

Well, I am happy to confirm Daisy is still a performer and does look great. Seems very proud of her weight-loss and think she deserves to be. Some slack flesh on sides but she should be able to work that off and has a little tummy but who doesnt.  Can't really knock the girl for that when I can hardly tie my own shoe laces these days without a seat and should probably be at aerobics for men.  :dance: