Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySSacha Bristol - Repeated Timewaster - AVOID!  (Read 3674 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

Have been a number of posts and reports on here about her with regards to how she's difficult to get hold of, and when you do manage to get hold of her you get to her place and she doesnt bother to pick up the phone.

Despite this I booked her, as this was my last day in Bristol and was keen to bed a British WG after having only done eastern europeans for a good year now.

But completely regret booking her now. Got to her road, rung her to ask for the door number, but she didnt pick up. Was on her road for 15 minutes, ringing her every couple of minutes and sent a couple of texts as well. No response whatsoever.

This isnt the first time she's done this. Strongly recommend you avoid her if you dont want to have your time completely wasted.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:41:54 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline SWAaron

I sent her a text Saturday afternoon asking when she works. Quick reply back saying almost everyday so whenever.
Replied asking if she was working later that evening and no response received so thought I'd better leave it rather than pester her.

I agree her comms are lacking compared to others who are happy to book me in with a quick call or a text to confirm. I've had others just let me know they're not working. It's a shame you got the run around as she seems a good punt.

Offline Roth

She's in danger of spoiling all her positive feedback through her crap comms. :thumbsdown:

She's got her green light on today which might suggest slow bookings - unsurprising really. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:13:17 am by Roth »

Offline 123Mel456

Not worth wasting time over - you will mopre than likely be hung out to dry , rather try a reliable punt

Offline SWAaron

Finally managed to get a booking with her yesterday. Not full service, will post a review when I get a chance.

Offline 123Mel456

Finally managed to get a booking with her yesterday. Not full service, will post a review when I get a chance.
Look forward to that review with interest :)

Zweihander7

Note, she's changed her name to  SexyScottishSacha - posting this so anyone who searches her new name will be sure to see her reviews

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
As i thought this girl is a fucking waste of time

let me down for a duo this evening, awful comms. and a no show. luckily was an incall at mine with a reg so i still got my money but piss poor of her

really fucked me off ive never had a girl no show in 4 years

avoid
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

As i thought this girl is a fucking waste of time

let me down for a duo this evening, awful comms. and a no show. luckily was an incall at mine with a reg so i still got my money but piss poor of her

really fucked me off ive never had a girl no show in 4 years

avoid

Not good of her at all. :( :thumbsdown:

Zweihander7's review says it all about lil Miss Sacha. AVOID AVOID AVOID :scare: :scare: :bomb:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:21:37 pm by Roth »

Offline kola

I saw her a few weeks back and for this her comms were pretty good, would go back again if circumstances were right, shame other people not shown same respect because she could be very good.

Romanov

I made five bookings when she very first started - all of which were blown out - she was lovely to chat too though and we always had good laugh together. Although ironically enough the fifth and last one was my fault - we were both determined to see each other by this point so we set it for sunday morning and she even phoned me an hour before for a good giggling/reminder call.  And, yup, you guessed it  - 5 minutes before I was due to set off to sachas sanctum a mate of mine I teach music showed upu at my place having volunteered both of us for this festival (obviously without telling me).  I had about 2 mins to get my stuff and grabbed my crappy old spare phone which didnt have her number on and wouldnt connecct to net  ...crap crap  crap!!!

I think the headline here is a bit harsh though - I felt awful about blowing her out at last minute not being able to let her know and offered (and It was a genuine offer) to come and pay for missed session - she laughingly refused this despite several offers to do so.   Anyway at this point I think we both realised that we are mere playthings in the hands of the gods so best not to get too het up about it.  Besides I was able to keep myself entertained throughout the weekend with continual fanstasies of the monstrous things we'd agreed to do to each other :)  (thankfully none of the children we were teaching had parents who could read minds or there would have been some very awkward moments!

Just to conclude my long winded essay if I were in a hurry to get to a meeting with the heads NATO in order to avoid a global catastrophe I'd definitely think twice about booking her, but otherwise I'd remember what a pleasure she is to chat too and chance my luck anyway (although her prices have now gone up -boo!) - and maybe have a plan B ready :)

sloopjohnb

let me down for a duo this evening, awful comms. and a no show. luckily was an incall at mine with a reg so i still got my money
I'm touched by your concern for your reg, but good to hear the important stuff was OK.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Sarcasm? It's a job I earn money ....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'm touched by your concern for your reg, but good to hear the important stuff was OK.

Some of these pro$$ies would push an old lady down a flight of stairs for a fiver.  :sarcastic:

Maybe Sascha did some digging here on UKP and decided best to avoid? Just saying...who knows?... :unknown:

Offline Roth

Some of these pro$$ies would push an old lady down a flight of stairs for a fiver.  :sarcastic:

Maybe Sascha did some digging here on UKP and decided best to avoid? Just saying...who knows?... :unknown:

Sadly I think Sascha is generally unreliable judging by some of the info about her on here. :(

Zweihander7

haha she's changed her name to SeductiveSultryJenni