Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Bi Gold. Romanian in Norwich. Possible P/G. scam  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Students Notebook

All the Roms I like to visit when I'm in Norwich are in Romania and it's too far to go for 60 minutes of fun. 

So I thought I would try this one   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I invested £.1.20 in her Private Gallery. She looks cute.

Almost always my first approach is with an email. Both my emails were replied to fairly quickly and I said I would ring her on Monday. (Today)

I did. No answer so I left a message. No reply to my message.

I sent a text. Yes you're right. No reply.

Could be a P/G scam.

Anyone else had this problem with her ?

I would love to know.

S.N.

overdone

This one is showing up with the following details

NatalyaRoy xx York

But at least a Rommie that doesn't list bareback

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

SN You really dodged a bullet with this one. She has a very genuine looking profile, so I decided to give it a go. My advice is to note the names of the reviewers on there, and do not trust them.
The only positive was that it was the girl in the photos. Other than that a terrible, awful experience. All the classically bad clichés were present here. Avoid at all costs. I really TOFFT on this one, and will write a review when I have a bit more time.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

TOFTT not TOFFT, but you get the idea.

Offline Students Notebook

SN You really dodged a bullet with this one. She has a very genuine looking profile, so I decided to give it a go. My advice is to note the names of the reviewers on there, and do not trust them.
The only positive was that it was the girl in the photos. Other than that a terrible, awful experience. All the classically bad clichés were present here. Avoid at all costs. I really TOFFT on this one, and will write a review when I have a bit more time.

I'm sorry to hear this NFT. Thank's for the warning and I look forward to reading your review.

S.N.