Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Swadlincote  (Read 3854 times)

Offline x69x

Just seen a new Chinese place opened in Swadlincote.
External Link/Members Only
Has anyone been, or have any information?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

I walked past this place on Saturday afternoon and noticed that there had been some internal work going on, decorating etc. It certainly didn't look open for business yet.
There used to be a Chinese massage shop at this location but it closed down about 12 months ago and has been empty since then.

The last shop was legit. I hope this new shop is being set up by new owners then there might be a chance of extra services on offer. If it's the previous owner then I don't think we should be getting our hopes up too much.

The map location on the Gumtree link is showing the shop in completely the wrong place so ignore that. The address on their advert gives the correct location though.

3A West Street, Swadlincote, DE11 9DG

Offline cock custard

Went the other day thought Id TOFTT.  Just turned up without making an appointment. The shop is in the precinct so there were a few people about. Went for the £25 half hour option. Young girl early twenties about 4'10, nice looking, small tits.  Decent message with hot stones and after about 15 minutes asked to turn over and if i wanted HE. £20 HJ £40 pound naked. Got her down to £30 pound naked, she let me touch and suck on her small tits, didn't try and play with the hairy bush, she kept her legs close together. Good HJ and cleaned me up. Her name was Danda??  Another older girl there, think her name was Mandi.  They won't disclose any details when you text the number on the advert. Might go back and try her next time.

Offline doggydoo

Tried this one the other week. Location is very open either during the day and even at night. Rang on the off chance and met young girl approx mid 20's paid £25 for the massage (if you can call a rub with a towel a massage)and then she says do you want special massage for £30. Asked what you get B2B and HE so went for it. Good body lets you suck on her tits and great ass but that's all i could reach as she kept moving away. Fingertips brushed the lips just as i shot my load. Quick clean up and cuddle then out the door to a few shouts if i enjoyed the happy ending from the locals. Wont be going back - stick to Burton if i can.

Offline redliner69

Thanks for the heads up regarding locals sharing their thoughts as you leave.

It was on my list to go and try. Won't risk it now though.   :timeout: