Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Tori - Birmingham B1  (Read 1151 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy.Tori (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

After my good experience some time ago I went to see Tori the last time she was in Brum a few weeks ago, have just seen she has returned so thought I would update with a negative from my last visit.

The young woman concerned:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All fine, maid deals with her calls

Accommodation: the usual apartment near the Hippodrome

The young woman: What you see in the pics, she really is / was a glamour model, good looking size 6 fake tits.

I won't give a long winded review, but what made this meeting so disappointing to my last one was that it all felt rushed and, having paid out the extra £30 for anal it was disappointing to say the least.

Having gone through all the preliminaries of undressing her I was then asked to lay on the bed and she went for the condom, I said "no, OWO", she replies "I prefer with", I reminded her she had done before, she tossed the condom back on the table and proceeded to take the tip of mini Ming in her mouth and wank vigorously, it was not enjoyable.

Since the oral was doing nothing for my ardour I asked for the condom and mounted her in mish, this was quite enjoyable, she is delicious to look at. After about 10 mins I ask for anal and she then goes into spoons and wipes some spit on her ass, I move in but cannot enter properly, so I ask for doggy, "No I prefer like this" I tell her it isn't comfortable and I cant get in properly. It is then that I notice 2 bottles of lube on the table and I ask her to lube up, "NO" WTF, she gets some more spit and wipes it on her ass and I still can't get in, once again I ask for the lube "NO". Anyway I am getting annoyed so I pull the condom off and ask for more oral, she then licks the tip and wanks furiously, eventually I spray, but not on her.

I'm sorry to say chaps but she is simply not worth £100 for 30mins, she seems to think her looks are enough! and what girl doesn't want lube for anal??  :dash:

I won't be returning.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:48:56 pm by Ming »

bod666

I think she gets us to pay the extra for anal then adopts a position (spoons) where we think we're fucking her arse but in reality are probably just fucking her arse cheeks. I've a regular I do anal with and she always likes it in the prone bone position. Tori would only do "anal" in spoons with me. I don't think I was ever in her arse.

I won't be returning.

Ming

Have to say it was in marked contrast to my first meet with her, she was accommodating and the anal was good, I seem to recall others have commented on the 1 position only, it seems she is adopting this for everyone.

Like you say Bod, it is not really anal the way she does it and the oral is S**t too.

Offline Littlefoot

she seems to think her looks are enough!

I've met a few like that.

Sorry to hear you had such a shitty punt Ming.

Thanks anyway of the warning.

That's her off my HL

Offline _Rust_

Sorry to hear you had such a shitty punt Ming.

Thanks anyway of the warning.

That's her off my HL

+1 - so annoying the quality of her service has declined, £100 better spent on other girls who deliver what they offer properly by the sound of it

Offline ss100

Shame she doesn't do quickies. Sounds like that's her level of service now. In/out quick and tick off the bucket list.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Ming  :hi:

Not surprised you went back given your previous experience with Tori but I cant say I'm surprised that it was rushed considering what was said on bods review as well as my own.

Made sure I was "in" when I did anal with her but it does appear that she will only take up that one position.

Its a shame as she is a good looking girl with a fantastic figure but looks aren't everything, a good level of service has to be there too.

Ming

Thanks for the review Ming  :hi:

Not surprised you went back given your previous experience with Tori but I cant say I'm surprised that it was rushed considering what was said on bods review as well as my own.

Made sure I was "in" when I did anal with her but it does appear that she will only take up that one position.

Its a shame as she is a good looking girl with a fantastic figure but looks aren't everything, a good level of service has to be there too.

100% agree Juan, I would rather see a girl next door type who knows how to please a man than a model who just lies there thinking she's just too gorgeous to do such sordid things  :dash: