Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samira2016 @ Adultworks  (Read 1274 times)

1 review(s) for Ammahot (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Toon73

External Link/Members Only

15 minutes £30
date : last Tuesday

COMMUNICATIONS

I arranged this punt by text for 1.00 in afternoon last week , i only booked 15 mins because had someone waiting in car , as it was just a 15 minute punt all i was expecting was a cbj , comms where fine was given postcode told to message when arrive.

THE PUNT

I arrived 5 minutes prior to the booking and sent  text to say i arrived, but was told i had to wait another 15 minutes as she had a client , no way i thought as she would not have time to have shower and i had someone with me , i told her i would arrange later but had no intention of going back , 2 hours later i was home had a showers but my dick got the better of my brain and i re arranged to be there for 5 , so back over i received a text saying "no sex as that time of month but bj hj dfk and massage fine or you can go with my friend who is very sexy " i just said keep to the original plans.
On arrival i was greeted by a super hot Romanian , pictures do her no justice on aw profile ,she was around 5 10  long blond hair down to her arse , about 23 years old  really fit and lovely smile nice tan wearing a pair of tiny pink shorts and white top, i was in shock , followed her up the stairs only to see her friend coming from the bathroom who looked equally as fit , my dick was saying 3 some but my head took control .
She led me to bedroom and we both quickly got undressed , i asked if we could dfk to start but she said no time , anyway she went to work on me mixing it up owo , hj and she was pretty good after 5 minutes i was nice and hard she pops the condom on went back to work with a bit dt it was really turning me on watching this stunner working my shaft , she moved into turbo gear and i gripped onto the bed  with my nails dug in trying to last as long as i could which i managed another 5 minutes before exploded, cleaned up had a bit chit chat , left with a  leaving a huge smile my face.

THE VERDICT

It was a quickie ,  i have to give this girl the benefit of the doubt she was happy, enthusiastic,  talented , and smoking hot . But did not do dfk so i was sitting on fence between a neutral and positive.
I will book her again for a 30 min booking next ,  but if she does not deliver then i am afraid next review will not be as good and i will not be going back , but for a 15 minute quicke cbj she was good .

Looking4fun

Looks hot but could have easily been a negative from many other punters

fredbassett

Blimey...... Romas AND having sex ( knowingly ) with a  BareBacker   External Link/Members Only  ......

you  certainly like to live life on the edge, JOSEPHMAN ...... :coolgirl:

Not for me, I fear.

External Link/Members Only

15 minutes £30
date : last Tuesday

COMMUNICATIONS

I arranged this punt by text for 1.00 in afternoon last week , i only booked 15 mins because had someone waiting in car , as it was just a 15 minute punt all i was expecting was a cbj , comms where fine was given postcode told to message when arrive.

THE PUNT

I arrived 5 minutes prior to the booking and sent  text to say i arrived, but was told i had to wait another 15 minutes as she had a client , no way i thought as she would not have time to have shower and i had someone with me , i told her i would arrange later but had no intention of going back , 2 hours later i was home had a showers but my dick got the better of my brain and i re arranged to be there for 5 , so back over i received a text saying "no sex as that time of month but bj hj dfk and massage fine or you can go with my friend who is very sexy " i just said keep to the original plans.
On arrival i was greeted by a super hot Romanian , pictures do her no justice on aw profile ,she was around 5 10  long blond hair down to her arse , about 23 years old  really fit and lovely smile nice tan wearing a pair of tiny pink shorts and white top, i was in shock , followed her up the stairs only to see her friend coming from the bathroom who looked equally as fit , my dick was saying 3 some but my head took control .
She led me to bedroom and we both quickly got undressed , i asked if we could dfk to start but she said no time , anyway she went to work on me mixing it up owo , hj and she was pretty good after 5 minutes i was nice and hard she pops the condom on went back to work with a bit dt it was really turning me on watching this stunner working my shaft , she moved into turbo gear and i gripped onto the bed  with my nails dug in trying to last as long as i could which i managed another 5 minutes before exploded, cleaned up had a bit chit chat , left with a  leaving a huge smile my face.

THE VERDICT

It was a quickie ,  i have to give this girl the benefit of the doubt she was happy, enthusiastic,  talented , and smoking hot . But did not do dfk so i was sitting on fence between a neutral and positive.
I will book her again for a 30 min booking next ,  but if she does not deliver then i am afraid next review will not be as good and i will not be going back , but for a 15 minute quicke cbj she was good .
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:12:11 am by fredbassett »

Looking4fun

He said he covered up to see that barebacker but seeing any girl that swallows spunk is at a much higher risk of catching an std & transmitting it.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just to clarify.

You say she performed OWO but then you go on to say, in your summary,  that she is OK for a CBJ :unknown:

Did you get owo in your 15 mins?

Offline Toon73

hi , she started off owo for first 5 minutes then condom on and finished off , cheers