Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maya new Glasgow  (Read 1714 times)

laim1690

Seen this girl twice this week.(could get any thing eles at short notice close)
Called her for short notice booking 15 mins for 30 bj and fuck ask about owo that was a no everything is covered.
Got to the address on paisley road west,called to say I was there its a ground floor so straight in no problem.
Met by her a the door really well spoken English,age and size about right says shes mixed race on profile but id say gypo.
Very nice and pleasant, I tell her no kissing she said I don't do kissing so Starts with ow till im hard then I tell her climb on she goes at that with a nice pace then in to doggy she starts all that fake moaning shite on till I say shhh you for god sake,so went at that as hard and fast as I could(arse going like a sewing machine) didn't take long for me to fill the bag.
Cleaned up and on my merry way.

Now the second time was the same as the 1st bat as I was leaving I could hear a guy coughing in the next room and for that reason I wont be back

Offline captainstabben

Link?

From someone who's made 11 reviews I'd expect you to not forget the link, Jesus!

laim1690

ive made a total cunt of this review this is girl I meat to review External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:46:18 pm by laim1690 »

Offline youngatheart

So when you wrote "maya" did your fingers slip as you meant to write "CRISTINA"   ?   ?   ?

I had the same problem myself recently.

I was writing a note to my wife to ask her if she wanted any groceries brought in after I finished work, but what I accidentally wrote was "I HATE YOU YOU BITCH.  I HOPE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND I REGRET MARRYING YOU."

A simple mistake to make and I am sure we have all made such typos.

:-)
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline youngatheart

Seen this girl twice this week.(could get any thing eles at short notice close)
Called her for short notice booking 15 mins for 30 bj and fuck ask about owo that was a no everything is covered.
Got to the address on paisley road west,called to say I was there its a ground floor so straight in no problem.
Met by her a the door really well spoken English,age and size about right says shes mixed race on profile but id say gypo.
Very nice and pleasant, I tell her no kissing she said I don't do kissing so Starts with ow till im hard then I tell her climb on she goes at that with a nice pace then in to doggy she starts all that fake moaning shite on till I say shhh you for god sake,so went at that as hard and fast as I could(arse going like a sewing machine) didn't take long for me to fill the bag.
Cleaned up and on my merry way.

Now the second time was the same as the 1st bat as I was leaving I could hear a guy coughing in the next room and for that reason I wont be back

There is no mention of mixed race on the profile ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Have you been having a few nippy sweeties????

laim1690

As I said I made a total cunt of this review, I think it mite be the same girl any way

Offline youngatheart

What is the name of the girl you saw and is it the girl in the link/??

laim1690

What is the name of the girl you saw and is it the girl in the link/??
its the girl in the link is the one I seen

Offline youngatheart

And the name of the girl you saw?????