Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carlaaaaaa @ Adultworks  (Read 879 times)

1 review(s) for Maya-sexyyy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Toon73

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £50
Date : 2 weeks ago

Communications
This was a last minute punt , i texted 1 hour before meet to confirm services , asked if i could try and pop twice in the 30 minutes , and DFK was available (as this gets the old boy up to attention  quickly ) all services were confirmed so i jump in shower get ready and off i go .

The Punt

I arrive 5 minutes before agreed time at postcode given in bensham and texted to say i was there , got quick reply with door number.
On arrival i was greeted by the lady in profile just wearing white t-shirt and shorts , looked very nice , was led up the stairs to a very basic bedroom (there was also another girl in the other bedroom i seen on way up ) got the paper work out the way , she went to bathroom and said strip and get on bed which i did .

After a couple minutes she returned undressed and did not look to enthusiastic asked me what i wanted ? i told her i would like to start with DFK then mish to finish then Bj round 2 , she snapped back "no kissing only cum once in half hour" ! she then told me i was talking to loud and the neighbours would here ! mmmm this is not going to plan .

Next thing she starts playing with my dick , slapping it around and hj while she is kneeling on the floor at base of bed , i really find it difficult to get a hard on with no intimacy involved but anyway after a few minutes i am getting there , she then goes to her cupboard and returns with a condom , she jumps on bed  and starts to work on me , condom on decent bj technique her ass in in my face so i dive in and start oral on her .

She starts some DT which is nice and gets faster , at this point i ask her to change position ,she ignores me and goes even faster at the same time i feel her thighs tighten around my head , this bitch is trying to suffocate me lol ! i shout now , STOP as i can feel myself getting close  :bomb: and we are 10 minutes in . But to no avail , she starts furiously wanking with both hands while her head is bopping up and down at 100mph , i let out a last whimper to stop but its to late.
After clean up she asks me if i enjoyed it , er no i asked you stop 3 times , she just shrugged her shoulders and lit up a cigarette  i left with 10 minutes still on the clock .

Verdict

If your after a quick CBJ and nothing else she does 15 minute bookings on her numerous profiles also ramona_sweety UserID=3646144 is the same person if not avoid .

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £50
Date : 2 weeks ago

Communications
This was a last minute punt , i texted 1 hour before meet to confirm services , asked if i could try and pop twice in the 30 minutes , and DFK was available (as this gets the old boy up to attention  quickly ) all services were confirmed so i jump in shower get ready and off i go .

The Punt

I arrive 5 minutes before agreed time at postcode given in bensham and texted to say i was there , got quick reply with door number.
On arrival i was greeted by the lady in profile just wearing white t-shirt and shorts , looked very nice , was led up the stairs to a very basic bedroom (there was also another girl in the other bedroom i seen on way up ) got the paper work out the way , she went to bathroom and said strip and get on bed which i did .

After a couple minutes she returned undressed and did not look to enthusiastic asked me what i wanted ? i told her i would like to start with DFK then mish to finish then Bj round 2 , she snapped back "no kissing only cum once in half hour" ! she then told me i was talking to loud and the neighbours would here ! mmmm this is not going to plan .

Next thing she starts playing with my dick , slapping it around and hj while she is kneeling on the floor at base of bed , i really find it difficult to get a hard on with no intimacy involved but anyway after a few minutes i am getting there , she then goes to her cupboard and returns with a condom , she jumps on bed  and starts to work on me , condom on decent bj technique her ass in in my face so i dive in and start oral on her .

She starts some DT which is nice and gets faster , at this point i ask her to change position ,she ignores me and goes even faster at the same time i feel her thighs tighten around my head , this bitch is trying to suffocate me lol ! i shout now , STOP as i can feel myself getting close  :bomb: and we are 10 minutes in . But to no avail , she starts furiously wanking with both hands while her head is bopping up and down at 100mph , i let out a last whimper to stop but its to late.
After clean up she asks me if i enjoyed it , er no i asked you stop 3 times , she just shrugged her shoulders and lit up a cigarette  i left with 10 minutes still on the clock .

Verdict

If your after a quick CBJ and nothing else she does 15 minute bookings on her numerous profiles also ramona_sweety UserID=3646144 is the same person if not avoid .

Well many thanks for the review, but, FFS..........Will you fekin guys EVER learn,

ROMANIAN = WASTE OF CASH + SHITE PUNT  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

Typical shite Romanian punt. The texts to confirm services would have been to her pimp, not her. She'll have just finished you off asap to get you out quick so she can fit as many bookings in as possible.

Offline Toon73

i have a few more reviews to do , one Romanian was actually ok , other 4 same bs , i learnt my lesson now  research , research avoid Romanian just glad i found this forum 

Offline Tiger63

Thanks mate....thats all we ask for.

Looking4fun

i have a few more reviews to do , one Romanian was actually ok , other 4 same bs , i learnt my lesson now  research , research avoid Romanian just glad i found this forum
Keep the reviews coming mate helps us all

Offline Ferugis

Good review, well formated and pleasant to read. Thanks !  :thumbsup: