Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds??  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Morning Chaps,

I know there NOT everyone favorite agency, but are they still going as the calendar is only showing 1 girl working, and has for the last couple of weeks.

I know there was a thread about it a while ago on here, anyone got an update as I fancied a shot at Louise sometime  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Third Man

i heard a few weeks ago that all calls were going to be handled by gracies so does look like the phasing out of diamonds

Offline Sar-Major

i heard a few weeks ago that all calls were going to be handled by gracies so does look like the phasing out of diamonds

I don't think that'll be good for the Toon area lads, as Gracie's lot seem to be based around the Tees area  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Looking4fun

No real dilemma for me the only girl left at diamonds I wanted to see was Louise, I'm sure she'll turn up somewhere

Offline foreverchanges

Every Monday morning I used to religously check the updated Diamonds calendar  to see which delights they offered......it must be nigh on nine months since I even bothered to look.
If ever an agency went tits up. :thumbsdown:

Upper Brunei

Haven't booked through them for ages. Not since before they had that influx of Romanian 'talent'. Ruined themselves with that lot.

Offline Sirwalterrallye

Aren't Gracies and Diamonds the same?

Offline Sar-Major

Well from what the "Third Man" said in his reply..............It would fekin seem so. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline johnny34

Yes, has been for over a year as far as i know.

Coughdrop

The website now has lots of new girls. Sadly, they don't have pictures or made it to the calendar. :unknown:

PaintingMan

Fuck me!

32 girls 'on the books' but only 9 have pics and 4 are on the calendar!

And they've still got that Nina on who is neither Italian or anything like the pics!

RIP Diamonds

Offline ProfessorYaffle

The website now has lots of new girls. Sadly, they don't have pictures or made it to the calendar. :unknown:

It's all the girls from "Gracies Girls" that have been added to the Diamonds website. Presumably that's just the first step and they're going to add their photos and update the calendar later.

Offline Saysaysay

And they've still got that Nina on who is neither Italian or anything like the pics!

RIP Diamonds

Awwww, maaaan.  She looks awesome! 

Is she Romanian then? 

Offline FLYING BLUE

Really saddened to see the demise of Diamonds.

Despite some of the crap that they took from some forum members (justified or not) they were my favourite 'go to' agency for many years and I met some top girls there :cry:

Onwards and upwards I guess.

PaintingMan

Awwww, maaaan.  She looks awesome! 

Is she Romanian then?
Romanian and haggard

Offline Saysaysay

Thanks, I'll swerve that then...if she ever reappears!  *reasseses hotlist*  :drinks: