Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X  (Read 1847 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bobbaloo

Chardonnay has been on my HL for a while and finally decided to bite the bullet.

Location: modern studio flat off Broad Street, clean and tidy, shower equipped with deodorant and mouth wash, perfect for your post punt wash! Parking can be awkward near by but you got car parks on Broad Street and can walk down, few minute walk.

Booked an hour appointment a few days prior, all sorted through text, she was promt and professional.

Chardonnay is very attractive with a slim figure and enhanced breasts. I would have to agree with previous reviews that she looks better in the flesh than her AW pics, don't know if it's Photoshop or the lighting she's using but there is something slightly different. She's really down to earth and friendly, nice to talk to.

Service wise it's the vanilla GFE you'd expect, which I prefer, not gonna give play by play details on what happened and waste every one's time, my experience matched pretty much all the previous reviews, it's your bog standard routine and positions! I don't mean to imply that this is bad/boring in the slightest. What you read on her profile is what you get.

Had a great time, she was professional throughout with no clock watching. Great to talk to. Can see why she is so highly rated. Would definitely visit again!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review B. She's been on my HL a very long time, and a must do soon for me. Even

though her rates are pricey, I want to experience at least once. I did try and book couple weeks

back for same day, but did receive a quick, polite text back saying she was fully booked for next

few days. Which I thought was a good touch, as most girls who are busy wouldn't even bother

replying. So think I need to give this one few days notice to get my foot in the door.

Dodo

Thanks for the review B. She's been on my HL a very long time, and a must do soon for me. Even

though her rates are pricey, I want to experience at least once. I did try and book couple weeks

back for same day, but did receive a quick, polite text back saying she was fully booked for next

few days. Which I thought was a good touch, as most girls who are busy wouldn't even bother

replying. So think I need to give this one few days notice to get my foot in the door.

She one of those 100% safe punts in that you know you will get a good service as long as you read what she provides and do not expect anything extreme. A good pro you could say !

Offline Littlefoot

She one of those 100% safe punts in that you know you will get a good service as long as you read what she provides and do not expect anything extreme. A good pro you could say !

Hope she doesn't class receiving rimming as too extreme!

Offline baseball_99

bog standard routine and positions!

Thanks for your review mate, I've seen Chardonnay 3 times now, one session was a nuru and the other 2 full hour GFE sessions.

For me she provides a satisfactory alternative, Chardonnay ticks a lot of boxes, she is stunning, love her slim body and her tits although enhanced (which doesnt bother me). She is very down to earth and I enjoy our chats pre & after punt. No problems with communication and her appt is conveniently located. 

Do you think she has a designer fanny?

I've stated this before but shagging her i never get that gfe feeling, although i probably sound fluffy but i dont get feeling of wow when i walk out of her appt. It could well be me and we're not connecting or she isnt that type of person to let herself go and properly get into it.

The third time of seeing her I asked her to dress up for a fantasy role play and still got the same sort of service.

Chardonnay didnt allow me to rim her arse and she said doesnt does her bum hole to licked or touched so i thought initially i must had misread her profile.

For the services you receive I do think her prices are high, if she wasnt so fit i dont think you'd pay to see her.

If you want to see a fit bird riding your cock then great but for a 'bog standard punt' performance wise i feel there are cheaper and better.

Offline Discord

Thanks for the review  I'm hoping to get around to arranging a booking with her at some point down the road. 

Offline Littlefoot

Chardonnay didnt allow me to rim her arse and she said doesnt does her bum hole to licked or touched so i thought initially i must had misread her profile.

Thanks baseball for you honest assessment of Chardonnay. I'm sure she's a lovely girl. But unfortunately for me I won't be pursuing her any further, as she has receiving rimming on her likes list. But obviously judging by your experience is not prepared to honour it.

I have sent her a few emails requesting a booking, and mentioned some of my requirements, and one of these requirements was rimming her. I got an immediate reply stating she wasn't available for that day I requested.  So I fired an email straight back, requesting a different day and time. I haven't received a response as of yet.

I'm sure there are a lot of girls out there that would love their rings licked, so I'm going to concentrate on these.