Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhot porcha Aberdare  (Read 2801 times)

Jasonjones777

So this was my first punt with a girl from aw, coms with porcha where great we met up and had a car meet great owo and cim, she has a great pair of tits and is lovely woman and would defiantly meet again.

OldAdmin

This not AdultWork feedback, that doesn't qualify for a review, so has been moved to this section instead.

See this: External Link/Members Only

Offline makemehappy

Looks like it is still in the 'Reviews' section to me. Not too keen on her face pic on AW.

Offline Becks01

Not the prettiest but a great looking rack on her  :drinks:

Offline Ferguson86

I've met Porscha. She's a good looking woman, up for anything pretty much awesome breasts and sucks dick like a Hoover. Will do a review when I get time, it was an outcall for 1.5hrs and o had an we some time, I've arranged to see her again. Other guy saying he didn't like her face must have very very high standards as she is a very good looking girl, although in her photos it may be a bit much for some the ones showing minimal makeup show how good looking she is. I would recommend as her blow jobs are the bomb.
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Jester269269

She's very tempting. Think her looks are fine. I'd go for it in the bar  :D

Jester269269

Update mailed 3 times over w/end to make booking....all read yet no reply.
Interesting to see how her feedback unfolds.

Offline mr big

had the same problem jester e mailed to see if she had any plans for incalls read no reply WTF  :unknown:

Jester269269

Jester269269

Update....had reply after 4th mail
Said not back until Friday so will see how it pans out

Offline mr big

shock she replied must need extra dollar for weekend  :D

Jester269269

We will see.....not my usual type of punt.....or SP..
Could well be making an error... But will see how comms unfold first.

Jester269269

Still in comms but seems genuine SP. hopefully get meet this week  :thumbsup:

np500

Fell out with Carly , basic reason was days of e-mails getting nowhere fast, which lead to a shitstorm !  we have bizzy lives you know ! shock !!!  booked kandice, W B , Olivier Louise etc , the other day with 3 or 4 e-mails each way in 5 to 10 mins, all sorted including an a w booking form filled out and accepted, isn't that how it's supposed to be ?

Jester269269

np500

You know me J , I'm tempted every day by all sorts , but the cream never lies.

Jester269269

Yip its great hobby  :thumbsup: But my H/l is small.... Tend to stick with select few...not interested in adding to portfolio as someone put it the other day..

That Olivia Lou down neath area you booked? Or the Olivier in Cardiff area??

Liv Lou Neath great fun

np500

Neath, I had a cull and knocked about 10 off h l the other day, have it down to a more realistic 58 now ha ha , about 25 are girls I've seen, keep them on h l , about 10 have no profiles active  so it would be 68+, so thay're gone too, but have girls from Bristol , bath , Gloucester etc and the odd one like Mandy ( Leicester ) who you will see soon enough . Got to be honest a lot I'll never see and some wil vanish before I get to them , life's a bitch !

Jester269269

Lol my HL has Mollie,Mandy,Tiffany snow Miss Ashton and Red Porscha..

Lmao I'm just a boring bastard... Stick with what I like  :D

np500

Got to have options, choosing which one to e-mail next can be fraught with indecision, but what great fun e-mailing great younger wimin for sex, still can't believe what we get up to, mind fuck !

Jester269269

I have the h/l as those I will see when I get the chance.... But prefer sticking with the those whom I've met and deliver top service. Can't fail that way..

np500

I see the same few , but every now and again see someone new but has to be top girl then back to regular's, round and round we go, get to see new girls in my 3sums as well , that's always a blast .

Jester269269

Lol yeh red the duo king..
Think will knock it off once but not for me as a rule..

Jester269269

And the dream duo for me would be Mollie and SJ

np500

If Thay are good , Thay / it gets better, becomes addictive .

np500

Think that could be a logistical nightmare but if you don't ask .

Jester269269

Well after lots of comms this has drawn a blank  :thumbsdown:

Off dwindled hot list So £150 better off I guess...

np500

Well you were up for it and your money was there to have, her loss, you will spend it and have your fun, she's lost that wedge for ever, maybe a good thing, go see one you enjoyed, proven .

Jester269269

Yip thought I'd toftt and review but hey ho..... Lol £150 for Mollie I guess  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Like Nike, great design good for activity, and get what you pay for  :D

np500

I agree , Molly, just do it ! It'll bug you if you don't when you leave for  punting pastures anew.

Jester269269

np500

I'm going to see her but probibly as a 3sum with Kandice, it will be my xmas present / xmas works do . Got to experience her once in me life, who knows after that ?