Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICEINXWONDERLAND_Stevenage  (Read 1345 times)

Ziltoid5150

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to the chaps who have previously reviewed Maya

Comms
Meet arranged one week beforehand by AW Email and phone on the day. Pleasant, flirty and efficient

Location (Incall)
Modern apartment in the centre of Stevenage. Parking available in a supermarket next door.

Price
£120 for 1 hour. No extras

Description
Alice's profile pics are accurate and while there is no face pic I found her most attractive.

The juicy stuff
Came across Alice's profile when she was under the name of Sweet Blonde GFE (also known as Sexy Maya) so booked 1 hour fun and games which occurred last Thursday late afternoon during the heatwave.

Once at the flat I called Alice who gave me the number and straight in through the residents entrance. Even at this stage she turned me on as her accent is gorgeous in my opinion!  Giving the concierge a huge grin I hopped in the lift and zipped up to Alice's floor. Quick tap on the door and hear the noise we love so much - tip tap of high heels. Alice opened the door and let me in and despite it being a bit dark she looked stunning in a corset and stockings and long blonde hair and a huge smile on her very pretty face.Kiss and cuddle then drink and shower offered. Nice bathroom for the usual punters 50 second wash down!.

Back to the bedroom and Alice is on the bed for a quick get to know you natter - again, her accent is really hot and she is very friendly - great GFE.

Then boom......we launch ourselves at each other for kissing of increasing passion and intensity. Enjoying myself already!!  Took Alice's undies off to reveal a cracking pair of boobs and a womanly curvy figure (curves all in the right places).

OWO next which was very very good. Mixture of sucking, licking and ball play. Eye contact throughout and she leaves her long blonde hair down which adds to the sensation. No real deep throat but her technique had my excitement levels rising. A good 10 minutes of this and I want to RO. Alice has a very nice pussy and responds well to OW - bucking, groaning and getting really wet. Again - more eye contact and she rubbed her clit while I tongued her.  Then some 69 - where she came loudly followed by me slipping in behind her for rimming which seemed to go down well.

More OWO for me kneeling on the bed and Alice on all fours - bloody hell I think here we go. I ask her to slow down and she says no and sucks me off to CIM and swallow and have a sexy spunky kiss.

Temperature outside was 30 degrees so we collapsed in a sweaty heap. Alice offered a massage which was a great chance to chat and recover. Then I think hang on - why let her do the hard work so I give her a back rub which was a nice chance to admire her lower back tattoo and generally rubing my cock over her arse and get hard again.

More OWO then she put the condom on with her mouth and we cycled through a fair few positions. Alice on top was awesome with her tits in my face, reaching round to grab my balls, and constant eye contact and kissing. Took a brief breather to drink some water then more oral both ways - on with another condom and then doggy and spooning - both of which felt great with Alice really pushing back for deep penetration. With around 10 mins to go Alice, while on top of me goes for more OWO and a tit wank. Maybe it was the heat but I was running out of steam. She suggested I kneel next to her with her on her back while she wanked me off and rubbed my cock  over her oiled up tits. ye. Came on her tits and she rubbed the cum all over herself and played with the little fella while I slumped next to her.

Time was up but Alice was happy to cuddle, kiss and chat. With her husky sexy accent and covering herself with a towel on the bed this was a great comedown from a brilliant GFE meet.

Shower for me and back to the room to get dressed - Alice grabbed me another drink and we continued to chat for a while (god I was tempted to dart out to the cash machine for more time!!) then some more kissing and a cuddle on the way out.

Conclusion
Alice offers a great GFE. There was not one moment in our meet where she was not paying me attention and has a friendly, cheeky and sexy personality.  An extra special touch was an AW message a couple of hours after the meet saying she had a great time and wishing me a great weekend.

I will be back

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:16:33 am by Ziltoid5150 »

nervous colin

All sounds good, but whats the point of the concierge exactly? Can we not open a door and operate a lift on our own?

PaleRider

There's a more discreet residents entrance at the rear of the building.
Alice gave me clear directions to use it. In the corner at the opposite side of the building to the supermarket.

Ziltoid5150

All sounds good, but whats the point of the concierge exactly? Can we not open a door and operate a lift on our own?

No idea and not a big deal as far as I'm concerned. Plenty of new developments have them.

nervous colin

:thumbsup:
adding her to my hotlist, as based on your review, it looks like a good punt!

Offline Hertsgent

Good stuff - glad you had fun and good review  :thumbsup:

Haven't popped over to the new gaff yet - must do so tout suite  :wacko: