Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Blonde - Manor House  (Read 3213 times)

7 review(s) for AMY Blond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £80

I’d seen Amy earlier this year for a 30 min punt and to be honest the meet was okay but pretty forgettable - apart from the fact she’s got a banging body. Slim athletic petite, just my type in the real world. So I filed her under “unfinished business”. Fast forward and it was time to make the return visit.

Comms - all by text, no issues.

Location - Flat in a council block, decent sized bedroom.

Amy - Opened the door dressed in matching bra and thong knickers, stripy thigh high socks and 4 inch heels. Looking so fit I could already feel the stirrings, which is always a good sign. Now here is where a little knowledge of a girl was a good thing. Her personality is quite laid back, this is what caught me off guard first time around. Also decided to chance an hour knowing full well there wouldn’t be much banter with her.

She speaks with an accent, reminded me of External Link/Members Only and many times I wanted to laugh,

“How long you vant, you vant 1 hour?… ah ah ahh!”

BJ was soft and teasing, ideal for this longer meet as I hate getting my dick roughed up. Usual array of positions, always willing. She’s also got this thing where she checks the condom to see how much spunk you’ve produced, I kid you not. She blows it up and holds it to the light to check. Round 2 and my volume had somewhat decreased,

“I vant to check..oh is only little bit…”  :(

I felt like a dairy cow who had disappointed the farmer and would soon find itself gracing the tables of the nearest steak house unless I got my shit together. All that being said she’s a good punt if you know what to expect and I can forgive all the quirks because she’s so fit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stalion

Hi kefcseries  :hi:

Nice review, I've called her a couple of times, and as you say her accent is a bit heavy, I found it slightly off putting.
But if she is a relaxed chilled girl, it may be worthwhile keeping her as a plan B for a good anal pounding.
There is something about Hungarian girls that just isn't as sexy as Romanian girls :angelgirl:, (if you can get pass the Romanian skunk attitude)

Offline dubhcarr

saw this one in Hounslow...back to back...P&D...... on a titless cariage........just laid and prayed.........well done for the review...she has been around a long time...

Stalion

saw this one in Hounslow...back to back...P&D...... on a titless cariage........just laid and prayed.........well done for the review...she has been around a long time...

Did you by any chance sodomise her? How did she take it?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Funny you should say that about feeling like a dairy cow, she told me she grew up working on a farm in Hungary  :sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

Looking at her pictures i think she must be in her early 30s and i like it. Was FK on menu? What would you say about her personal hygiene? Is she working in Sensual Brigit's flat in Manor House?

Years ago Sophie DD used to check the content of my condom and say "you could do 10 babies"  :crazy: :wacko: Recently - Angellory  :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:24:56 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline kefcseries

Looking at her pictures i think she must be in her early 30s and i like it. Was FK on menu? What would you say about her personal hygiene? Is she working in Sensual Brigit's flat in Manor House?

I didn't try to initiate FK and neither did she, maybe someone else who has seen her can shed some light? Again didn't go for any reverse oral.. :unknown:

From what I've read on here it's the same flat as Sensual Brigit and I think another blonde girl, who's name escapes me right now.

Offline kefcseries

Hi kefcseries  :hi:

Nice review, I've called her a couple of times, and as you say her accent is a bit heavy, I found it slightly off putting.
But if she is a relaxed chilled girl, it may be worthwhile keeping her as a plan B for a good anal pounding.
There is something about Hungarian girls that just isn't as sexy as Romanian girls :angelgirl:, (if you can get pass the Romanian skunk attitude)

Very chilled, softly spoken. Just drop some External Link/Members Only in the background and take your time giving her a good shafting.  :D

Offline Malvolio

I saw her a while back and tried to initiate some DFK, but she wasn't really up for it.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Big teeth or gap in the teeth is a turn off for me so won't bother I suppose.

Type_O_Negative

LL

I saw her a while back and tried to initiate some DFK, but she wasn't really up for it.
That was what I found as well. This is after texting her to confirm that French Kissing is included and then booking her. She let me kiss her just once in the hour :D

Offline Malvolio

It's that old chestnut - what's the difference between FK and DFK?

Punters shouldn't be expecting much tongue-on-tongue action here.

Offline pisceanuk

Kissing lip to lip is fine but I am not really comfortable with tongue on tongue action with a prossie  :lol:

It's that old chestnut - what's the difference between FK and DFK?

Punters shouldn't be expecting much tongue-on-tongue action here.

Offline YOY

I notice there has been nothing on Amy Blonde for a while and was thinking of visiting.  She still seems to be around but is she still delivering a good service?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:49:34 pm by YOY »