Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GORGEOUS ANNA - Hounslow  (Read 2289 times)

1 review(s) for GORGEOUS ANNA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

Saw her yesterday for early afternoon punt. Half hour £70.

Location: New build apartment in HIgh rise block, close to Hounslow East station. If driving park in ASDA carpark - use the Prince Regent Rd entrance which is close to her apartment. This car park is huge and has atleast two entrances. Nice room with good furnishings. She offered a shower but i had showered before i left so we went onto the event.

Girl: In her 30s, great natural tits, really pretty face and voluptuous body. Speaks fluent English and is really friendly and enthusiastic.

Service: GFE, DFK, OWO, CIM.

Started with some FK/DFK and i got her lovely tits out and started sucking which she encouraged. Then during kissing and she unzipped my pants and got my raging hard cock out and was on her knees and started sucking it with plent of eye contact. OMG heaven, i wanted to move onto the bed and quickly got undressed and jumped on the bed and asked her to undress and join me so i could suck her tits again.

More DFK, and she then started giving me more OWO withe lots of eye contact which was fantastic interspersed with DFK as i wanted to prolong it as much as i could. Eventually CIM and she went and spat it out discreetly in a tissue.

She enquired if i wanted to go again but as a one pop guy i didnt want to waste time just humping for the sake of it. got dressed and left. Will go back for the sex next time.

During a break from the OWO she said on Wednesdays she has a friend she does duo with and they do lesbian show etc, she described what they would do to me - frankly i'm a bit scared and told her i would let her know. She was full on sex beast and i dont think i could handle two of them.

Offline davidcraig

Thanks, sounds interesting. One of her AW profile pics shows a little tit padding, how big would you say her boobs were?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bm_99

Thanks for toftt mate,  any idea who her mate is?

Offline gash bash

Thanks, sounds interesting. One of her AW profile pics shows a little tit padding, how big would you say her boobs were?

nice and firm all natural. good handfull, profile says 36DD and its probably correct

Offline gash bash

Thanks for toftt mate,  any idea who her mate is?

Sorry no idea, she said her mate has to travel from North London and has really big tits - if they are bigger than hers they will be huge. Im not a fan of big tits so not sure if I will go for duo.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review.......looks good.........

Offline davidcraig

Thanks OP, sounds up my street, going on my HL  :thumbsup:

Offline Nowornever

[upload]6e361f5738cbf69cd20396466313aedd6a9524e3.jpg[/upload

Well spotted! Eye for detail...always handy in this business!