Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Invasion expands  (Read 1225 times)

Offline MagpieJohn

There's a couple of good looking new girls on AW based in South Shields, check the profiles and... they're Romanian. I know there are 1 or 2 good Rom girls with loads of positive feedback, but I'm assuming that as these are new and with 0 ratings that they belong to the multitude of pretty, young, exploited girls that haven't got a clue. Yet more ones to avoid.

Offline Toon73

Bensham is fludded with them ,i  visited a few in last month before i started reading these very helpful forums :thumbsup: , few of them were very tasty but despite there aw profile and text messages , all that was offered was CBJ when the cards were down, all the rest is lies and excuses , one very old thing is when texting they all used same abbreviations and wording "no problem bby " "i wait u bby " pretty sure it was not the  girls replying maybe a pimp

I was lucky my 6 punts were all 15 minute or 30 min , its a quick learning curb, i bet some poor bugger has booked one in all night , one pop and its over  :mad:  I will be doing my homework from now on

Offline Tiger63

Bensham is fludded with them ,i  visited a few in last month before i started reading these very helpful forums :thumbsup: , few of them were very tasty but despite there aw profile and text messages , all that was offered was CBJ when the cards were down, all the rest is lies and excuses , one very old thing is when texting they all used same abbreviations and wording "no problem bby " "i wait u bby " pretty sure it was not the  girls replying maybe a pimp

I was lucky my 6 punts were all 15 minute or 30 min , its a quick learning curb, i bet some poor bugger has booked one in all night , one pop and its over  :mad:  I will be doing my homework from now on

This is why we bang on about doing a review mate.
you say youve seen 6 of them so why not give us a heads up of who they are.
It only takes a few mins to do and it could save someone wasting their cash ...or worse.

doriangray

It would be helpful if you at least told us which ones you'd seen and advised which were worth seeing and which were shite

Offline japseyeuk

Too right you need to do your homework; starting with spelling and grammar!

Offline Sar-Major

Too right you need to do your homework; starting with spelling and grammar!

Its possibly "Sergei" doing his English Homework............... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline japseyeuk

Sarg, I think your military counter intelligence techniques have sniffed him out!  :thumbsup: