Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Maria - Paddington  (Read 3391 times)

21 review(s) for brazilianmaria (15 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OmegaRed

Hi all,

First review so here we go! After a 20 years absence from punting its now my hobby again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 1 hour

Flat: Basement flat - fairly small bedroom, bed comfortable

Comms: Good - no problem

Services: Light kissing, OWO, CIF, protected sex, touching, RO

I'd requested that Maria be wearing stockings & suspenders in the comms before hand I was very happy to see her wearing them and looking very sexy and well groomed. In  my opinion she is extremely attractive facially with big natural books and pinkish nipples which surprised me as i thought they'd be dark brown. Nice hips and butt.

Started kissing and while I was really trying to get a good snog, she would manoevre her mouth around to just keep giving light lip kisses. I kissed and felt her body for 5 mins and she gently stroked me hard.

Then onto the bed and time for OWO which could have been deeper but there was eye contact and after 5 mins I poppped for the first time over her face.

Then some chat and massage which was good. Then she proceeded to give more OWO to get me hard again and we fucked in cowgirl until I came again. She would lean forward quite a lot in cowgirl whereas i has to ask for her to stay straight so i could enjoy the view :)

Wasn't sure I'd be able to pop 2 out in my time!

In summary, good first punt back, very friendly and relaxed girl. Would visit again

Offline sexysunny

Thanks for this review, it's quite consistent with what some others have reported (specifically lack of FK/DFK). She's maybe a decent plan B considering her Available Today profile light is on almost everyday.

stonedwolf

Maria was my first punt, and have seen a few times since then but given lack of experience I wouldn't know any different!
Agree that FK was a little light in the beginning, but since then has progressed to more what you would get from a normal GF so ticks the GFE experience for me.

I may have become a bit biased given lack of experience  but she is my default if any others don't work out and is normally one to get the job done :)

That being said, would be interested to see what other girls you would recommend in the Paddington area? Had a couple of good experiences with sexy Carolina but keep getting flaked on by others :S
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 01:31:21 am by stonedwolf »

Offline peter purves

Good the punt went well after a 20 year break,  :drinks:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac