Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona review - Apricots.es - Luna and Emma  (Read 5104 times)

Offline iwtc

Thanks to the many discussion threads here on Barcelona options, I couldn't wait to enjoy some of the local talent.  The problem is that are many options to choose from.... too many, in fact, I found myself getting caught up in FOMO-syndrome and wanting to check just one more site or load just one more page to see if I could find the perfect girl.  At some point I snapped out of it and I decided to just go with one service provider, Apricots (External Link/Members Only).  The reasons for this - website was easy to navigate for English-only speakers, prices were clearly laid out, and both of their 2 locations were convenient to me. I was in Barcelona for 2 days and sampled the service twice, here's what happened:

Day 1 - Luna - Incall - 30 min, €70
External Link/Members Only

I arrived in BCN mid-day and had the afternoon off, and as a football fan decided to go to Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona.  This in-call location is about a block away from the stadium and is the "original".  I called when I was leaving the stadium and asked if I could come over.  The person who picked up the phone spoke good English and said no problem, come any time.  The location is discrete on a side street, ground floor entrance and a small "Apricots" sign outside the door.  Buzz and you're in - hostess takes you immediately to a room.

The incall room is very small - what appears to be a queen-ish size bed which is more like a built-in bunk with a vinyl covered mattress, and an attached private bathroom and shower.  Mirrors across the walls.  Very sparse but clean. 

As I didn't have a reservation for or request a particular girl, the hostess then sent each girl in one-by-one to say hi, and then you make your choice.  I went for Luna who is a petite Columbian girl with an amazing body but facially I would say she was just ok.  The girl you choose is the one who takes your money - once you pay, she goes and drops it off, and then comes back with fresh sheets and towels - these are wrapped in sealed bags like you would get on an airplane to demonstrate that they are clean. 

Then we got started.  First thing is a shower together, where you get to soap and clean each other - it's pretty brief, but she takes the time to make sure the important stuff is washed.  Dry off and move onto the bed and a fairly routine session started.  Luna only does OW, but it was good for what it was.  A number of standard positions - 69, mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl until I finished.  She does not kiss.

All services were delivered enthusiastically and she had a great attitude.  However, this was not a good experience for me, for a number of reasons.  First of all, I don't speak Spanish and she barely spoke any words in English, so it was hard to communicate.  She kept saying stuff and I found myself distracted by trying to translate what she said.  Secondly, you could hear people talking outside the room - they were alternating laughing and talking loudly, so again, it was a distraction for what it was, but also again because I found myself trying to translate whatever I was hearing.  Thirdly, the whole thing felt a little rushed, and for a 30 minute session I tried to get too many things in and switched up between positions too quickly instead of just enjoying it.  In fact, after we were done and we were going to take a shower to clean up, there was a series of beeps from a speaker on the wall - I can only assume it was a time alarm to let her know that the time was up.

I can't fault Luna or the incall location for anything about this experience, but I wouldn't do this again.  To me it honestly felt what I imagine a conjugal visit in prison must be like.

Day 2 - Emma - Outcall - 1 hour, €110 plus taxi (€20 round-trip)
External Link/Members Only

This visit was arranged via email to start, and then they asked me to switch to Whatsapp.  I gave them my time parameters and hotel location and asked who would be available - they gave me a list of 6 girls to choose from, or I could choose another girl and they could see if it could be specially arranged.  They were quick to respond and it was easy to set up.  I narrowed down the list by asking who spoke English, and I decided to go with Emma.  They did ask for the name you're checked into the hotel for as (1) they were going to call the hotel to verify and (2) the girl needed a name in case she was stopped on her way in.

One hour before the arranged time, they called the hotel to confirm the appointment.  Emma showed up right on time.  We first took care of the paperwork, paid in cash - and she gave me a receipt from the taxi to show how much it was, and I paid that too.  She called their service to check in and let them know everything was in order, and off we went. 

Emma is Catalonian, raised in Barcelona.  She is probably 5-6 or 5-7, with a very expressive face, big eyes and a beautiful smile.  Her English was very good. She had a great attitude and was bubbly, fun and sexy in a flirty sort of way.

We started with a shower together, jumped on the bed and she pulled out like 6 condoms from her bag, which spilled out onto the bed.  I said something along the lines of "I don't think I can do it that many times" and she responded with "let's see how many I can get from you", and off we went.  The next hour was 2 rounds of fun in every position we could think of.  For those of you who want a run-down, it was OWO, 69, CG, RCG, Mish, K9, spoon, and some of it repeated in different locations on and off the bed.  It was a very solid GFE experience.  When we were done with the second round, the time was up and so she showered, gave a kiss goodbye and left me dazed and exhausted in my room alone.

This was 100x better for me than the experience in their brothel, and for a total of €130 for an hour outcall I think it was money well spent.  I'd do this again in a heartbeat.

There is a lot of choice in Barcelona, so I hope this helps anyone going to visit. 

Offline David1970

Thanks for the review and the link, interesting for my next weekend away.

Offline davison

Thought I would add my Apricots (Corsega 252) experience from earlier this summer.  Called up in the afternoon and was told the 9 girls working that evening, so I had a chance to check their profiles and narrow things down.  Looked like some great ones to choose from, I was sure I would go with Mila or Eliza.  Showed up and was put in a room by the very nice maid, and she sent them in on parade.  6 were available, but man, all were disappointing compared with the pictures, especially the two I had focused on.  None of them really seemed to want the job.  Very brusque, stomping in, saying their name, spinning on their heels and stomping out.  Nothing sexy about it at all.  It was actually pretty funny, the kids introduction scene in Sound of Music jumped into my head - "I'm Sara, I'm 19, and I don't need a governess."

I did go with Sara, a country girl Colombiana.  Pretty face, pierced tongue, not quite as toned as the pictures suggest but ok.  She was very nice, but the service just was not there.  No kissing, bad oral, I really wasn't enjoying it, and it was obvious she would rather be anywhere else.  Flipped her over got to fucking and came as soon as I could.  EU100 for 30m including owo surcharge.

The whole thing was easy, well run and professional,  the girls just were not very attractive, and of that lot I chose poorly for service.  It's so convenient and easy just to drop in I think I would go again, especially if the selection was different that day.

Guiseppex

When I was in Barca, I have chosen to contact Apricots to send me some girl to my Hotel... great experience with Vanesa they can speak English perfectly, a 100% recommendable experience if you do not have time to go to the club or if you do not want to leave the Hotel.

Offline davison

This is the r view I mentioned.

Arablad

Anyone seen montse at apricots?

Arablad

Keen to try emma also but really like look of montse

Offline redveee

Apricots have a large billboard advertising themselves on the main road from the airport which is also visible from the railway line from the airport too.