Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EVA  (Read 1297 times)

Offline bigkstyle

I have a strict no Romanian policy usually but this came up and I'm very tempted. Thoughts?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ferugis

She has one positive review here (see link below). I let you decide if it's enough to counter balance the fact that she's romanian.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have a strict no Romanian policy usually but this came up and I'm very tempted. Thoughts?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What makes you think she would be any different from any other Romanian WG? :unknown:

Reeson69

She might be okay but unless people stop seeing Romanians Sergei will continue to flood the area with the usual sub-standard girls.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What makes you think she would be any different from any other Romanian WG? :unknown:

Maybe the 1 positive review from a pissed punter, who even says she doesn't do the advertised OWO, would sway it. Is it really worth the risk though.   :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

FFS, How many times have we seen guys going for Roma girls and letting the "Stiff Dick" rule the brain......... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Well don't come back whinging about a shite punt, As ME for one will say "I told you fekin so"..... :P :P :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AgedCases

Remember that song "Just Say No" by the kids of Grange Hill?

Well, it actually was about Romanian WGs.

Offline Sar-Major

Remember that song "Just Say No" by the kids of Grange Hill?

Well, it actually was about Romanian WGs.

I fekin like that one, Ya Owld Bugger............ :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac