Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian of GEA  (Read 696 times)

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

I'd seen Vivian about a year ago when she had just started and had a great time so now she's back at GEA I thought I'd try her again. She's still a gorgeous looking girl but recently had a boob job which is still healing so a bit sensitive at times.

Everything started off fine with a bit of FK leading to some OWO but then her phone rang and she stopped to check a message. She give's a great BJ so the break was no big deal as I was ready to slow things down so I didn't peak too quick. Then more mixing between FK and OWO. At this point the phone went again and again she stopped to check the message, apologising for the interruption. Next it was on with the jacket and into mish. Again the phone wrang and she went to answer but I told her to leave it which she did but didn't look too pleased. At this point things were going downhill and although she had started out energetically she was now going through the motions. Switched her to doggy and the phone went again but this time I kept hold and just pumped away until I filled the bag. I lay back for a rest and had been intending to go for a second round but her mood had changed drastically so I decided to just dress and leave.

There's another negative review of her on here about not performing services which I had ignored as I'd seen her before but after this performance, and seeing she is working 12-hour shifts, I don't know if she is just out for the money without bothering about the punter.