Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol - Colindale (North West London)  (Read 2022 times)

Offline wtfness

External Link/Members Only

To preface I'd say this isn't exact a really positive punt if we were to compare to the usual standards set by the good reviews here. In fact, there are many negative points. However, I was only looking for pump and dump and I received what I needed.

Really felt like to punt one late evening a few days ago. However it was already 23:30 and by that time many WGs had already gone offline. I needed someone not too far away and quick. Randomly found her ad on Vivastreet. I initially confused her with Nikol_19 (who has reviews on here) so I've decided to try my luck. Texted her and she responded swiftly with block number and postcode. £60 half hour but none of the GFE / DK / CIM services. I didn't care at the time as I just wanted to pump. £60 half hour is fairly cheap and I didn't really have any other options left as it was getting late.

Her flat is among the newly built apartments behind Colindale station. It's just a minute away. It is a large residential area so not sure how busy it'd get during the day - It was pretty much empty at 12. I ran slightly late but by the time I got under her apartment she didn't respond to my text or call - later I found out that she had another punter in there whom I also had the pleasure to bumped into. She eventually called about 10 minutes later and gave me the apartment number. She opened the door completely nude and apologised for not answering her phone. She made it clear that she didn't want to answer the phone when she had guest in, and that she was sorry as she needed to wash up.

I believe she is the girl in the photo. Petite, about 5", very silm and has a pretty cute face (8/10), B cup tits. Ad says she's 19 I'd say probably early 20s max. She is from Romanian and will be here for 2 more weeks (I thought she'd be gone but she said she's on vacation). English not so good but can somewhat communicate. Oral was protected, no DK or any of the fancy stuff as mentioned above.

Some good points - I think she is really cute. She is tiny which you can carry her around if that's your kind of thing. Also if you are okay with things being vanilla she's actually a good shag.

Some bad points - she seems to be really busy as towards the end of my punt she gets phone calls still. It was already 1:30AM. She said she usually work till 3AM with weekends to 5-6AM. Also bed was not comfortable.

Would I go back? Maybe. She's cute but really don't offer much. If I have no better options and is desperate tho, I won't hesitate for sure.

Question - Any one has any experience with Mirage Sauna around Colindale? I've found some posts on here but they were all pretty old. However it sounds like that sauna has plenty of history behind it? Very intrigued.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:35:30 am by wtfness »