Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Jane AdultWork  (Read 1685 times)

6 review(s) for   Sensual Jane (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792841) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Kingb3000

I had misfortune to meet External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  last month.  Took screen shot so know it is same account only pictures seems to have changed and location moved from Bethnal Green to Southend.   

Shame she didnt go further East.

Truely awful experience not interested in performing massage or any of her likes apart from basic sex or handjob.

I handnt spotted this thread but had made a string of failed attempts to contact various on AW. 

Could not say if the new pics relate to the same girl.

Anyway this AW account is best avoided.

Offline Kingb3000

Oh to add insult the cost of parking in Bethnal Green was 8 quidd.     The parking was marginally better value.

Offline oneeyesnake

Kingb,

Thanks for the informative review. She is currently on my HL and was planning to visit her soon. Saved me another shitty punt.

Appreciated.

OES

Offline getin

Thanks for the feedback, just deleted her from HL!

Offline MrDog

Is this the same Sensual Jane that used to say she worked out of Chiswick but actually worked out of a tower block around  Hounslow/Heathrow?