Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foxy.Caroline - Coventry  (Read 1881 times)

6 review(s) for teeny.Caroline (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oxfpunter

Hello all,

First ever review, and only my second ever meet up with an adultwork girl. I've been an avid reader for a while, so about time I gave something back.

The girl
External Link/Members Only

Short, around 5ft or so. Slim without being skinny - her pictures are very accurate and recent. Looks are very subjective, but I love a chin dimple on a slim bird so I was prepared to do some traveling. Don't meet her and expect a lot of chat, her English was passable but not conversational; if you think of someone starting out learning a new language - no chance of banter, but able to tell you where the beach is (in a loud voice).

She has gone by the name of "perky.boobs" before - that is very fair! I'd go back to that moniker if I were her.

The location
CV7, Coventry. Very nice house to be fair. She said it was rented, although she didn't rent any furniture as the front room was totally empty. The area is a quiet residential one and it felt very safe. It was late at night and I couldn't hear anyone else or any noise at all - so I assume she was there alone.

The service
It was late in fairness to her, so you can make your own mind up as to whether she deserves an allowance for this. It was just gone midnight so it was never going to be more than a quick unloading. With that in mind, I did overspend a bit and indeed even she seemed puzzled that I handed over enough money for an hour.

That said, it was disappointing. Whilst she may be fine physically, she seemed to waiver between friendly and irritated for the 30 mins or so we were together. At one point she let out an audible sigh - I asked what was wrong and she said in a stroppy teenage way "nothing". I'm not one for deep conversations in broken English to try and placate her, so I grabbed her tits instead.

She has a wonderfully padded out profile which I suspect is largely bowlarks. I didn't try for anything out of the ordinary, but kissing and OWO aren't on the menu so I'd have my doubts about the less vanilla stuff being available also.

Summary
If you are in the area and fancy a vanilla quickie with a slim, cute looking young girl in a safe area - she's one to bear in mind. If you are travelling specifically for a punt, there's probably going to be better service providers.

Any questions, ask away!

Offline PepeMAGA

Thanks for the review, I've been mulling her over for while. I like the chin dimple and physique too, reminds me of Sonya (italian).
couple of questions;
do you think the attitude was due to the lateness or just how she is?
in her later photos her face is looking a bit ropier than early ones, does she look fresher in the flesh?

Ming

My advice would be to avoid, she is part of the hot panthers group, the girls all seem to be pimped (IMO) and the service is never going to rise above mediocre and, more likely negative.

Just my opinion for what its worth....

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

cheers Ming, will give her a miss I think.

Offline theejaculator

Yes Ming is most correct..... having been let down by another lady and desperate to unload I had the misfortune to stumble upon 'foxy' ahem Caroline's profile and guess what... she was available.

The location was really weird a regular modern house at the end of a newish build cul de sac with neighbours very close and out on their front lawns.... discrete...... no!

When I first saw her I thought she looked rather ill and I tried to see if any marks on her arms......I was glad kissing and owo wasn't on offer.

Yes she also had that stroppy attitude with me and I don't think it would take a genius to workout she's pimped , probably sees a fraction of the money and I note is available on AW 24-7....

And to top it all when she opened her legs there was an unpleasant odour  :vomit: which ensured my speedy departure...... and she couldn't understand why I hadn't attempted to cum with her!!!! Guys just stay well away

Offline AlwaysLooking

Saw her sometime last year, left a negative review on here for her.

Offline theejaculator

Yeah well I've seen to it regarding all the positive feedback she had on AW.....made a booking after the event and left negative feedback....now all feedback is hidden  :dance:

Offline oxfpunter

Thanks for the review, I've been mulling her over for while. I like the chin dimple and physique too, reminds me of Sonya (italian).
couple of questions;
do you think the attitude was due to the lateness or just how she is?
in her later photos her face is looking a bit ropier than early ones, does she look fresher in the flesh?

Evening pepe,

I'd suggest that it's just how she is, not nasty - just flits between moody and happy. She didn't appear tired, she seemed quite alert if anything.

The later pics almost put me off tbh, but they are just bad pics - she looks the same as in most of her other pics that she has had on there, certainly no worse. In fairness to her, they are accurate and in the flesh she is good looking imo.