Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh - from the ICU !  (Read 1484 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredbassett

For those who don't like anything more than the basics in reviews, here you go:

External Link/Members Only
90 minutes
Incall
£130.

Now, fuck off.  :hi: ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got in touch with Victoria following a thread on UKE which she'd posted on, and I made contact. Slightly different way to set up a meeting,but it worked well for me and  Victoria! In a good, good way. We swapped a few messages in which I outlined my " want " list to her.

Incall was at her place - which I EVENTUALLY found once she ( like 99% of women ) realised she'd got the right and left directions she was giving me messed up.....  :dash:

She dressed as I'd requested, very feminine dress, tres sexy underwear and no knickers. Just about managed to get through the door before her tongue was half way down my throat ffs!  I know how highly she's rated...... I now know why! One very sexy lady with the most sparkly ' fuck me' eyes I've encountered in a long while.

Some guys have noted that she's very softly spoken.... Fuck me! If she was any more softly spoken she could have another career as a snooker commentator! Her voice is a lovely, gentle Irish lilt.

Upstairs to the bedroom ( clue there was the stairs  ;) LOL ).

Donation for car parking near her home settled  ;)  and I pushed her back on the bed. It does wonders for a man's ego when he goes down on a lady and she's already wet and waiting down there! I'd like to think I acquitted myself well....  Others mention it... but Victoria's face DOES go scarlet when she's enjoying herself and about to orgasm.... and you can see it's genuine. No question, that this young lady is doing exactly what she wants and loving it. Unlike some WG's who go through the motions ( professionally enough in fairness ) Victoria is a hottie who very obviously loves sex, as she discussed when we chatted after our meeting.

All I know is that in the 90 minutes I'd booked... I'd planned / hoped to do everything from, OWO, RO, 69, several positions ( and HOW! ) A and WS. That's a bigger shopping list than my missus gives me when she sends me to Morrisons ffs!  The time passed in a whirlwind and a blur...... Highlight of many that I enjoyed  was when Victoria was riding me, slipped my todger into her bum and rode me for all she was worth, telling me she loved anal orgasms. Fuck me, I was so excited I had to make myself think of Sunderland's last 2 results to stop myself cumming! She told me when she was about to orgasm - I'd asked her so I could watch her hehehehe! Wow... her face went puce, contorted and fuck me she came and how! It also resulted in such an intense orgasm and contractions that my John Thomas came shooting out like a  rocket - but the bloody condom didn't FFS!  :scare: Much hilarity ensued  and -phew- said condom made an appearance. :yahoo:

What I also loved about Victoria is we talked during our ' fun  moments ' - she's not shy in telling you what she wants and likes.... nor am I. I'm quite dominant, but so is Victoria..... she won LOL! and I loved every minute of it.

Somehow I managed to contain myself for 85 of our allotted 90 minutes - I like my money's worth  :) - before  I shot my lot. By agreement, I laid on my back, wanked myself and shot all over my stomach ...... Victoria then licked the whole lot up like an ice cream treat, then proceeded to get wet wipes and ' tidy me up'. I read in one review of a WG girl who gave her client bog paper to sort himself....  I think Victoria would rather give up her work than do that..... this young lady absolutely knows how to treat a guy and make him feel special.

We chatted for a while on various subjects from conspiracy theories to mythology to ghost hunting! Not sure how we got there, but everything flows naturally with Victoria, she knows how to make you feel totally relaxed and at ease in her company, and her intelligence and depth of knowledge makes her stand out. Fascinating lady.

Apologies if the review is too long for some ( many ) but I couldn't possibly sum up Miss Kavanagh in half a dozen lines. A visit with her is an experience and one I thoroughly enjoyed. I couldn't short change her with a few lines.

And No.... we had so much fun that we didn't get round to a couple of things I'd promised myself including WS...... time LITERALLY flies in Victoria's company. Looks like another visit is needed soon :-)

Would  I recommend her..................... what do you think!! :yahoo: :dance: YES

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:44:37 pm by fredbassett »

fredbassett

BTW... the ICU bit refers to me taking 24 hours to write this review. I needed iron tablets, zinc supplements  and a freakin' bone marrow transplant after 90 minutes of Victoria...talk about drained!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:48:11 pm by fredbassett »

Offline Boom52

90 minutes
Incall
£130.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got in touch with Victoria following a thread on UKE which she'd posted on, and I made contact. Slightly different way to set up a meeting,but it worked well for me and  Victoria! In a good, good way. We swapped a few messages in which I outlined my " want " list to her.

Incall was at her place - which I EVENTUALLY found once she ( like 99% of women ) realised she'd got the right and left directions she was giving me messed up.....  :dash:

She dressed as I'd requested, very feminine dress, tres sexy underwear and no knickers. Just about managed to get through the door before her tongue was half way down my throat ffs!  I know how highly she's rated...... I now know why! One very sexy lady with the most sparkly ' fuck me' eyes I've encountered in a long while.

Some guys have noted that she's very softly spoken.... Fuck me! If she was any more softly spoken she could have another career as a snooker commentator! Her voice is a lovely, gentle Irish lilt.

Upstairs to the bedroom ( clue there was the stairs  ;) LOL ).

Donation for car parking near her home settled  ;)  and I pushed her back on the bed. It does wonders for a man's ego when he goes down on a lady and she's already wet and waiting down there! I'd like to think I acquitted myself well....  Others mention it... but Victoria's face DOES go scarlet when she's enjoying herself and about to orgasm.... and you can see it's genuine. No question, that this young lady is doing exactly what she wants and loving it. Unlike some WG's who go through the motions ( professionally enough in fairness ) Victoria is a hottie who very obviously loves sex, as she discussed when we chatted after our meeting.

All I know is that in the 90 minutes I'd booked... I'd planned / hoped to do everything from, OWO, RO, 69, several positions ( and HOW! ) A and WS. That's a bigger shopping list than my missus gives me when she sends me to Morrisons ffs!  The time passed in a whirlwind and a blur...... Highlight of many that I enjoyed  was when Victoria was riding me, slipped my todger into her bum and rode me for all she was worth, telling me she loved anal orgasms. Fuck me, I was so excited I had to make myself think of Sunderland's last 2 results to stop myself cumming! She told me when she was about to orgasm - I'd asked her so I could watch her hehehehe! Wow... her face went puce, contorted and fuck me she came and how! It also resulted in such an intense orgasm and contractions that my John Thomas came shooting out like a  rocket - but the bloody condom didn't FFS!  :scare: Much hilarity ensued  and -phew- said condom made an appearance. :yahoo:

What I also loved about Victoria is we talked during our ' fun  moments ' - she's not shy in telling you what she wants and likes.... nor am I. I'm quite dominant, but so is Victoria..... she won LOL! and I loved every minute of it.

Somehow I managed to contain myself for 85 of our allotted 90 minutes - I like my money's worth  :) - before  I shot my lot. By agreement, I laid on my back, wanked myself and shot all over my stomach ...... Victoria then licked the whole lot up like an ice cream treat, then proceeded to get wet wipes and ' tidy me up'. I read in one review of a WG girl who gave her client bog paper to sort himself....  I think Victoria would rather give up her work than do that..... this young lady absolutely knows how to treat a guy and make him feel special.

We chatted for a while on various subjects from conspiracy theories to mythology to ghost hunting! Not sure how we got there, but everything flows naturally with Victoria, she knows how to make you feel totally relaxed and at ease in her company, and her intelligence and depth of knowledge makes her stand out. Fascinating lady.

Apologies if the review is too long for some ( many ) but I couldn't possibly sum up Miss Kavanagh in half a dozen lines. A visit with her is an experience and one I thoroughly enjoyed. I couldn't short change her with a few lines.

And No.... we had so much fun that we didn't get round to a couple of things I'd promised myself including WS...... time LITERALLY flies in Victoria's company. Looks like another visit is needed soon :-)

Would  I recommend her..................... what do you think!! :yahoo: :dance: YES

Spot on review - that captures how great this lady is! I haven't seen her (or anybody) for ages. That review got my todger (as you call it) twitching.
She truly is one of the very best.

Offline Tiger63

Good review mate....Victoria is one of my favorites :thumbsup:

Offline Dunelm

Spot on - I spent 2.5 hours there today in a similar vein: she's brilliant

Offline threechilliman

I look forward to my go with VK, which will happen, eventually!

tcm

Offline Dunelm

Book the next day off to recover

Offline Sar-Major

90 minutes
Incall
£130.

You trying to "Steal my thunder" young Bassett...........................I'll make you into a Sar-Major yet.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Nice review Fred, I keep promising myself to see her again, last couple of attempts she had bookings confirmed.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

She was hot back in the NG days, so god knows what "Experience" has done to her sex drive since then!!!!  :D

Sounds to me, from your review Fred................Things have improved alot, and gone from "Good" to "Fekin Awesome"......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AgedCases

Nice review, Fred. Pissed myself laughing!

fredbassett

LOL.... I'm learning from the best, Sar-Major   :hi:

Victoria was very much top of my 'wish' list years ago before I had the courage ( ? ) to start punting. Pure coincidence we chatted on UKE over a subject dear to both our hearts..... and thereby arranged our meeting. All I can say is the wait was very, very much worth it.

It took me half of Friday to recover!

Thanks to all for the kind words.  :hi: :hi:

90 minutes
Incall
£130.

You trying to "Steal my thunder" young Bassett...........................I'll make you into a Sar-Major yet.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Nice review Fred, I keep promising myself to see her again, last couple of attempts she had bookings confirmed.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

She was hot back in the NG days, so god knows what "Experience" has done to her sex drive since then!!!!  :D

Sounds to me, from your review Fred................Things have improved alot, and gone from "Good" to "Fekin Awesome"......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi: