Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepest Desire - Norbury/Streatham  (Read 857 times)

1 review(s) for Deepest Desire (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sirlean

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £40 for 15mins

The Girl / experience:  Her profile says she's 20. I guess its right i have no cause to disagree. There are no face shots on her profile, however she isn't a stuner facially.  She is about 5ft3. Size 10, very firm body with large breasts. I says 36DD but i can only confirm she has large breasts cup size but bare in mind she is only 5ft3.

Anyway, comms was via text. I've seen this girl twice and i can say comms is slow to respond. On the day in question she was responsive to texts i arranged for late night session. Free parking near her place of work so no worries there. She lives on a mini estate so some of view may find that an issue specially at night when there are young boys around loitering. She opened the door in nighty and bra and knickers, let me to bedroom which was dimly lit. Paperwork was sorted and i got undress and hopped on the bed. She took off her bra and knickers and got on the bed beside me. At this point she pauses. For whatever i do not know but as i say i have seen this girl twice now and she has done the same thing. After the pause she begins oral.

This was uninspiring, very mechanical with no feeling. And very short. This was OWO. This latest all of about i would say 1 minute to which she asked if was hard enough. I said no, continue. She does so for about 10 secs and asks again are you hard enough. At this point i'm thinking what is wrong with this girl. Do you not provide oral. So i asked her and she just continued to give oral. After about another minute her body language suggests she is getting jaw ache or something so i just prompted her to get in position for sex.

We did doggy, missionary and her laying on her front with me on top (laying doggy). All through the experience she made no sound, there was no involvement on her part. Nothing. Ok I've paid my money so i will make sure i buss a nut  regardless. I finished in this position with about a minute to spare.

Services:  OWO (if you can call it that), penetration (doggy, laying down doggy).

Verdict:  You guys have your own minds. If you want to just pump and dump go ahead. She has a fantastic curvy firm body with large breasts. So her look body wise is appealing. But her service is beyond sub par. Whether this changes at the different price points i wouldn't know. I only went for the £40 - 15min sessions, and i have to say both times i wasn't happy with the service. As for any other services she offers, i don't know. i.e anal, dfk etc, this is something you would have to find out as i say comms can be slow or non existent at times.

Note: This profile does change - sometimes a different woman appears on the profile pic with a different profile set up, so beware but i have only seen this girl. You may have seen this girl under the name of Sexy Tiarra

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:29:42 am by sirlean »

Offline 3HK

External Link/Members Only

This profile has the same pics, two different girls right? I like the look of this one, which one did you see?

Offline pewpewpew

Laying doggy is called the prone bone position. One of my favourites

Offline sirlean

External Link/Members Only

This profile has the same pics, two different girls right? I like the look of this one, which one did you see?

Thats definitely the girl i saw. Looks like she may have moved? Hmmm Anyway, as i say, go through and see her but be aware she can be quite flat as a provider. Good body tho.