Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good DFK punts  (Read 1730 times)

Offline k111

Maybe not everyones cup of tea but I've had too many punts recently where they have had french kissing on their like list but just straight up said they don't do it or it was obvious it wasn't something they enjoyed (bad breath jokes incoming?). Anybody met a WG who really gets into deep french kissing. I want some enthusiastic tongue on tongue action. Preferably Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire areas but for the right girl I'd travel a little further. Thanks guys.

Offline dazw713

Offline opal

I reckon you want this girl         External Link/Members Only

Does she have a glass by the side of the bed...her profile says she doesnt like teeth. :D

Offline dazw713

lol  :lol:

I can confirm this lass has a full set of her own teeth lol.

I recommended this lass to the op because she kind of insists on the kissing part, kissing is her thing, she thrives off it, it genuinely turns her on and if u are a good kisser by her standards then its going to set you up for a good meet.  Its even reflected in her profile name, kissingkatie79, and she makes a point of mentioning that she likes to kiss in her profile.  When I met her she insisted on kissing passionately downstairs for a good 5 mins...I was getting concerned as it was only a 15 min incall!!

I think shes genuinely 37, as 2 numbers at the end of a profile name (or at end of personal email addys) can usually indicate the lass's year of birth. (sorry dont wanna sound patronising to all you expert punters that been doing this longer than me - you all prob guessed this already.) I was also born in 79 and she looks to be my age. I have waaaay more respect for girls that havent lied about anything, their age or any other detail, on their profile.

Offline NigelF

It's interesting that she almost insists on kissing. Seems a bit much but is definitely a refreshing change, especially from those that put it on their likes list but have no intention of ever doing it. Although speaking of likes lists, on hers she lists bareback and unprotected sex!  :scare:

Offline opal

£30 for 15 mins including kissing is good value. only thing is size 14 and 6 foot tall isnt my type. Why not post a FR, she hasnt been reviewed on here has she?

Offline dazw713

yes bareback on offer but those that dont want that service can wrap up.

yes im definitely guilty of not doing reviews since i joined this useful site,I dont think im going to do any retrospectively but i promise to do them going forward  :angelgirl:

aud6jag

She is a little further away, and outcalls only, but if you want to play tonsil hockey :D
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

yes bareback on offer but those that dont want that service can wrap up.

yes im definitely guilty of not doing reviews since i joined this useful site,I dont think im going to do any retrospectively but i promise to do them going forward  :angelgirl:
Apart from you will be doing DFK with a barebacking whore who has taken a cock up her scabby crotch then whipped it out and stuck it in her mouth etc  :vomit:
Mad if you see this skank  :dash:

Offline cueball

yes im definitely guilty of not doing reviews since i joined this useful site,I dont think im going to do any retrospectively but i promise to do them going forward

Ofcourse you can do retrospective reviews, if she's active and has a working link then it's relevant.

Offline mminasi2

Nikki, Preston, snogs for England
IRC NikkiPR1 is Aw Link.

Offline dazw713

Apart from you will be doing DFK with a barebacking whore who has taken a cock up her scabby crotch then whipped it out and stuck it in her mouth etc  :vomit:
Mad if you see this skank  :dash:

bit harsh....plus all the 'no bb'  girls on adultwork you think are little angels that tell you they never do bb probs are doing it bb with some other punter who has the right cash. money talks. so those risks you highlighted can happen to anyone.

Ofcourse you can do retrospective reviews, if she's active and has a working link then it's relevant.

You are correct, and I shall make the effort.  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:03:42 am by dazw713 »

Offline anthonysykes

gingerthom

Andy Naughty India External Link/Members Only Preston. Amazing snogging!
+1
My third ever punt and first i'd properly kissed, really passionate DFK, from a gorgeous girl as well, unfortunately she set the bar too high and none have matched it since :(