Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondy@raisa . Bristol.  (Read 2768 times)

11 review(s) for Blondy@raisa (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

mikey786

External Link/Members Only
Wanted to see raisa for a while,as she looks very pretty in photos and has good feedback. Comms. Got in touch via text,not very encouraging each message was 1or 2 word reply,and not a hint of warmth in them. When i got to her road she talked me to her flat as she could see me from her window.  Girl: Yes she is quite pretty looking nice body,big boobs but they are saggy when shes bending over. Meeting: It was a 30 mins meeting she led me to a bedroom which was just about ok,there was no sign of a smile,and her demeanor showed me that she wanted to get this over and done with as quickly as she could. Perhaps i caught her on an off day. Started with oral then penetration then oral,and when i asked to go down on her,she did in a sort of a huff,great!!! All in all ive had a lot better punt and would not return again,and by her body language she probably would be glad i didnt.

Offline Roth

Sorry you had a shit punt but not unexpected with this one. :(

You need to e-raisa from your memory. :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline ciderhead

sorry to hear it was a crap punt but glad you shared the info as its saved me a few bob as ive been very tempted to give raisa a go

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry you had a bad punt.  Another bad Romanian.  Thanks for posting the review anyway. :hi:

Offline Chris1966

When will we all learn that if the girl is Romanian it is highly unlikely it will be anything other than a totally crap experience !!!!
Just don't go and see them and hopefully they will go .
No chance they will up their game and for viewers of this forum there can be no excuse because the problems have been highlighted .
Beware as well of them passing themselves off as Spanish or Brazilian or sometimes Polish.
Have never quite understood why they are such an invariably bad lot when the Czech's Poles Latvians , etc at least give you a fighting chance of a good punt.
Anyone got any ideas on the point ?

Ragoman

I have seen raisa twice now and i know what you mean about her communication being brief and i have told her she can be moody but she is also playful and fun. She gets many messages (hundreds from me for a start - so she is busy mind)? I actually bloody adore her and she is ALL i need. I would see her every day if i could. I love the fact she doesn't do OWO so she keeps herself clean. Very good at receiving and also at some bdsm aimed at me.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have seen raisa twice now and i know what you mean about her communication being brief and i have told her she can be moody but she is also playful and fun. She gets many messages (hundreds from me for a start - so she is busy mind)? I actually bloody adore her and she is ALL i need. I would see her every day if i could. I love the fact she doesn't do OWO so she keeps herself clean. Very good at receiving and also at some bdsm aimed at me.

:D :D worst tout ive ever seen :D
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

:D :D worst tout ive ever seen :D

Perhaps you should proof read your own posts then  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Perhaps you should proof read your own posts then  :hi:
O james was there any real need for that comment!

Offline PaintBrush

Offline pisceanuk

Lol, okay, I see your last review..there seems to be some history..

Long time since you came up with a review. Dont let a bad punt discourage you.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 06:24:15 am by pisceanuk »

Offline Roth

With you there Roth, the constant sniping is getting really boring now.

sure is. :(
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:49:36 pm by Roth »

Offline easyp123

I want to change my review of her to neutral in hindsight, can i do that?

Offline Roth

I want to change my review of her to neutral in hindsight, can i do that?

Best contact Admin for that. :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looks like the white knights are after a discount.  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Looks like the white knights are after a discount.  :sarcastic:

Very funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: Best form of attack but you should know from my posts by now that that I'm no White Knight. :hi:

godric