Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: travel companion  (Read 6201 times)

Offline hantshagger

Recently I was approached by a very attractive and very well reviewed WG on here, who I've met a number of times as a client, who is absolutely desperate to take me on an all expenses paid foreign holiday, as she cant get enough of me and my cock, it seems.  Should i turn down a freebie? Or are there other factors at work?  Anyone here got some helpful advise/ experience of this?   

LL

You have to name her otherwise your story lacks credibility.

Type_O_Negative

They all want me to take on holiday but i'm not going because it's hard to choose the right one  :crazy: :wacko:

cockneybstrd

You have to name her otherwise your story lacks credibility.

External Link/Members Only here we go here she is

Offline hantshagger

Her name is Dawn.  Not sure how that bit of info will help though..

One thing it seems to mean is giving her personal info about me, ie for travel bookings etc.  I realise to make a booking will mean sharing info, which we all try to keep discreet as punters

DannyJames

Bastard  :P

As for the OP. I would never share such personal details with a whore but maybe that's less of an issue for you.
I also wouldn't want I spend all my time with one woman, particularly one who is calling all the shots. In those circumstances I don't think I'd enjoy myself at all.

Online David1970

She is accessing from Spain, where the Latin Romanian come from, hope she is bait and switch?

If you think things could not get worse check out her verification photo.

cockneybstrd

Her name is Dawn.  Not sure how that bit of info will help though..

One thing it seems to mean is giving her personal info about me, ie for travel bookings etc.  I realise to make a booking will mean sharing info, which we all try to keep discreet as punters

Well its up to you free holiday and sex for your details

Maybe she needs you to pose as her dad or she is going to have your gaff turned over while your away with her

Punting is a gamble so up to you

And here is my White Unicorn given me to by a prossie

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

The main question is do you want too....

Do you get on with her. Are there other parties involved who it might affect....

Deep down you must know the answer....I think it's one of those pros and cons on a sheet of paper job......

Offline hantshagger

Maybe she needs you to pose as her dad or she is going to have your gaff turned over while your away with her
my gaff will still be occupied, (by family) , but good point....

cockneybstrd

my gaff will still be occupied, (by family) , but good point....

including a wife ??

as i said punting is a gamble and i guess it comes down how much you want a free holiday with this prossie

you know already if you want to go or not

Offline NigelF

I know it can sometimes be fun to feed the troll but this bollocks really doesn't need indulging in.

LL

I know it can sometimes be fun to feed the troll but this bollocks really doesn't need indulging in.
I'm intrigued to know more. But then again that's what he wants isn't it - to intrigue us?
Or brag about it more like - wanking off at the fact some prossie he normally pays for is "treating" him. Of course there's a fucking catch though. If she liked him that much why has she ever taken any money off him apart from on the first punt they ever met?!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Recently I was approached by a very attractive and very well reviewed WG on here, who I've met a number of times as a client, who is absolutely desperate to take me on an all expenses paid foreign holiday, as she cant get enough of me and my cock, it seems.  Should i turn down a freebie? Or are there other factors at work?  Anyone here got some helpful advise/ experience of this?

Nope us regular folk don't have any experience with this but please do tell us more about this fable.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hantshagger

why has she ever taken any money off him apart from on the first punt they ever met?!

its taken a few meets, for the chemistry to gel. My first meet didnt get very far, for example, and maybe she has ulterior motives now (but I keep thinking of the freebie holiday and her awesome body, all included)

Offline maxxblue

Why not save yourself a packet and go by yourself? With the savings you can punt while you are there.

DannyJames

Why not save yourself a packet and go by yourself? With the savings you can punt while you are there.

The implication was that she was taking him.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Theresa May has asked me to come slap her around a bit in number 10 should I go??

Op.. You need to give more info as said before to give it credibility or you'll get shot down in flames...

Offline Silver Birch

Where does she want to take you? Syria?

mediumjoe

Hantshagger have you by any chance been giving her bs about your millionaire lifestyle ?  She is after something {as all women are } its possible she just wants company on holiday but most women would take another woman to natter to -sorry but I doubt she just wants your cock all to herself  , you could risk it ,just make sure you have the wherewithall to be able to bail out if needed .  Joe

fredpunter

To be fair to the op ... I was once offered the opportunity to accompany a lass on a trip she was taking to the European country she originated from. But she was driving and staying in family owned accommodation so she wouldn't have incurred any expenses had I gone that she wasn't already going to incur anyway ... and I think she wanted someone to share the driving .... and I'd have felt obliged to pick up the tab for dinner every night... and whether unlimited shagging was on offer was never discussed ... and she was going at a time when it was impossible for me to go anyway.

Perhaps the op has just over-egged the offer for dramatic effect. Or maybe she won a competition for a holiday for 2 and has noone else to go with  :D

Online pilgrim

I presume you have done a review of the mystery WG on here for the good and benefit of the board members?

Of your 4 positive reviews, one of the profiles is now hidden, so that narrows it down to three? 

Offline markc65

I presume you have done a review of the mystery WG on here for the good and benefit of the board members?

Of your 4 positive reviews, one of the profiles is now hidden, so that narrows it down to three?

And another one is for the well review Hayley in Portsmouth External Link/Members Only who I can't imagine would be offering this

So does that knock the list down to 2

Offline Taggart

Why pander to a needy woman?
There's no such thing are free sex. Everything has strings attached.

Offline Jeffpike

Wow a similar thing happened to me too. Angelina Jolie whats apped me to tell me to pop round tonight when Brad is down the snooker club and give her a right going over. Apparently she loves my cock and doesn't seem to mind the fungle infection. Thing is I don't know whether to stay in and watch the blues beat the scousers or pop round to Brangilina Towers

Offline hantshagger

Pilgrim - and others -  I am guilty of not doing the review on here for her earlier, as several other reviews were already done, which reflected my experience also.   Picking up on comment re Hayley xx - although she's not the one i initially was referring to, maybe I should ask if the WG will pay for her to go as well with us - as a threesome!  Wow, That would be fun!   ;) :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 06:54:45 pm by hantshagger »

Offline hantshagger

Why pander to a needy woman?
There's no such thing are free sex. Everything has strings attached.

Yes, that is why i wanted to get people's opinions on how those strings stacked up against free sex/holiday.

Offline MilleMiglia

Gut instinct tells me to run like hell - this could end very badly. Is the girl concerned foreign and, if so, are you going to her home country? 

Offline pewpewpew

Could be genuine. She'll pay for the holiday then invoice you 10 times the ammount for the multiple overnights. Or she'll invoice your wife while your away. Or this is horse shit. Nice profile pic though

Offline Silver Birch

Looking forward to hearing when this is all confirmed, she has all your personal details, and then you get the email "can you just send a deposit for,,,,"

Offline HappyandLucky

Pilgrim - and others -  I am guilty of not doing the review on here for her earlier, as several other reviews were already done, which reflected my experience also.   Picking up on comment re Hayley xx - although she's not the one i initially was referring to, maybe I should ask if the WG will pay for her to go as well with us - as a threesome!  Wow, That would be fun!   ;) :)
Are we all still waiting on the link to bring some credibility  :unknown:

I will wager "she is no longer on AW" Or "I found her in the local freebie newspaper"

:wacko: 

Are we all still waiting on the link to bring some credibility  :unknown:

I will wager "she is no longer on AW" Or "I found her in the local freebie newspaper"

:wacko:

:D

mikexxlong

If true

Alarm bells are ringing

If it’s not for any sinister reasons such as being robbed, blackmailed, or whatever
You are being used for something and I don’t think it’s for your cock :rolleyes:

Without giving the forum more info on this matter we can’t give a more informed opinion

But I would say stay well clear; you will be in too much of a vulnerable position, not a good idea  :hi:

vw

Where does she want to take you? Syria?

If it's miss orla taking him it would be best she wears a burqua.

Offline stevedave

Happens to me all the time, my passport has taken a right battering in recent times.

Seriously though - even though I suspect I'm not alone in doubting the validity of this thread - even if you get on well with a WG and have a good time with her, there's a massive difference between a couple of hours twice a month and a week away somewhere. She could be a psycho when she's had a drink, snore like a train, have the smelliest farts in the world...anything.

I'd not risk it.

Offline charger70

It seems to me, that if you are so special to this girl, then you would probably  already know who each other really is, and if you don't, well you should do!

This seems to me one of there usual fantasy exercises, why ask folks on here, when you should know what response you will get!

If it really has happened, well, only you would know whether you want to do it, any advice from here would not help you in making a decision.

Offline cueball

Are we playing guess the prossie?

I like guessing games, I'll give it my best efforts if we are :D

Offline stevedave

Are we playing guess the prossie?

I like guessing games, I'll give it my best efforts if we are :D

One from the cage has already been released, see previous posts  :D though we all know there's plenty more in there...god bless you and your debatable taste  :cool:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
its taken a few meets, for the chemistry to gel. My first meet didnt get very far, for example, and maybe she has ulterior motives now (but I keep thinking of the freebie holiday and her awesome body, all included)

Its not a freebie holiday though as you will be paying for both of you"

I personally think u would be mad
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

anotherjohn50

Attention seeking  bollocks  !!!

Aj

Offline hantshagger

to try and provide some more info, and in reply to above, without being too indiscreet, She's not foreign, still on AW   (and its not a trip to Syria!)

to stevedave and others with similar thoughts..... 

Seriously though - even though I suspect I'm not alone in doubting the validity of this thread - even if you get on well with a WG and have a good time with her, there's a massive difference between a couple of hours twice a month and a week away somewhere. She could be a psycho when she's had a drink, snore like a train, have the smelliest farts in the world...anything.

I'd not risk it.

I appreciate your thoughts, thanks!

Theresa May has asked me to come slap her around a bit in number 10 should I go??

Smack -  that comment goes well with your nickname on here, and (jokingly) in answer..... yes, if she made the request to you, that sounds like a good idea , many of us can cheer you on (or even give you a lift to Whitehall!   :P

just to close...
Rebecca, note the opening post, its  her paying for both, a bit unusual i know
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:58:36 pm by hantshagger »

• Banned
  • Service Provider
if she is going to pay then fuck it! go!

Offline hantshagger

Rebecca

fuck it, that reply just above,  has put the cat among the pigeons - up til now, it was pretty much, no go, but as you are a WG, i have to give more weight to your opinion - and take more note from you, i think.... oh dear, really unsure now!   :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:11:18 pm by hantshagger »

raylondoner

Rebecca

fuck it, that reply just above,  has put the cat among the pigeons - up til now, it was pretty much, no go, but as you are a WG, i have to give more weight to your opinion - and take more note from you, i think.... oh dear, really unsure now!   :unknown:

I'm with Boo, but you have to be sure you can trust the lady with your personal info  :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
if she is paying for you and u get along why the fuck not !

:unknown:

as long as u can trust she is not  a fruit loop and wont use your details against you then id say go and enjoy

Offline Bangers and Gash

The OP needs to make sure he gets his own room.

Most pro$$ies become extremely dull and annoying in a very short space of time. Listening to someone chat shit about themselves for a week is enough to drive the most level headed bloke to suicide.

Offline Silver Birch

Most pro$$ies become extremely dull and annoying in a very short space of time. Listening to someone chat shit about themselves for a week is enough to drive the most level headed bloke to suicide.

If she is half his age this becomes even more relevant. I wouldn't spend a week abroad in the sole company of some of my friends, let alone someone where the primary connection is that we both have sex for money.

Personally, I think the whole thread is pure fantasy.  :bomb:

:sarcastic: spot on some prossies like to talk as well during bookings when they should be more concerned with giving a good service. :music: