Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **Hot Jennifer** and Sexxxy Alexa18 Hounslow  (Read 1102 times)

3 review(s) for **Hot Jennifer** (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Margaretha 21 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

Made an appt to see Jennifer yeaterday for a lunchtime punt.

External Link/Members Only

Half hour for £45.

Made it to the Location - see earlier review for info and this time was told by maid to wait as someone will collect you. I waited by the Indian restaurant by the corner and a girl came down to fetch me and take me up.

As you go to her room you walk past the Kitchen/Lounge where the rest of the girls are waiting around. There were 4 girls there. Anyway into the room and as you know yesterday was a really hot day and the room was like an oven - i was already sweating after a stressful car journey.

Started with OWO for a few mins and then on with condom to do some OW for a few seconds and the said "sex now". OMG i havent even had time to relax, so reluctantly i said ok lets do Cowgirl which wann't doing anythinng for me so switched to mish and i was now losing my boner. Oh lawd i was really sweating now - even worse than Colonel Sanders in the dock with a jury full of chickens.

I had to stop and have a drink of water and asked her to give me a handjob - she tried but i had lost any enthusiasm due to the heat. So i asked her to call it a day.

Then i thought maybe i try the other girl, Alexa who i saw in the lounge area, so i said i want Alexa for half hour and handed over another £45. Big mistake.

Her pics are heavily photoshopped for a reason, on close up she has really bad skin, maybe some skin condition. Also spoke no English.

Went through the same procedure and she did manage to get me hard again with the BJ but it was a couple of mins of OWO and on with condom for a toothy blowjob. I tried to enter her in mish but couldn't manage it. Sweating so bad i gave up, had some water and got dressed.

To make things worse she saw me to the door and as i about to leave the girl who brought me up was bringing in another punter who i had to bump into. Thank god it wasn't my uncle.

So down £90 and left with full balls.

Had to complain to maid that they need a fan or something as its unbearable.

Would have been a neutral but bumping into the other punter made it -ve.

Offline pumps

Made an appt to see Jennifer yeaterday for a lunchtime punt.

Half hour for £45.

Made it to the Location - see earlier review for info and this time was told by maid to wait as someone will collect you. I waited by the Indian restaurant by the corner and a girl came down to fetch me and take me up.

As you go to her room you walk past the Kitchen/Lounge where the rest of the girls are waiting around. There were 4 girls there. Anyway into the room and as you know yesterday was a really hot day and the room was like an oven - i was already sweating after a stressful car journey.

Started with OWO for a few mins and then on with condom to do some OW for a few seconds and the said "sex now". OMG i havent even had time to relax, so reluctantly i said ok lets do Cowgirl which wann't doing anythinng for me so switched to mish and i was now losing my boner. Oh lawd i was really sweating now - even worse than Colonel Sanders in the dock with a jury full of chickens.

I had to stop and have a drink of water and asked her to give me a handjob - she tried but i had lost any enthusiasm due to the heat. So i asked her to call it a day.

Then i thought maybe i try the other girl, Alexa who i saw in the lounge area, so i said i want Alexa for half hour and handed over another £45. Big mistake.

Her pics are heavily photoshopped for a reason, on close up she has really bad skin, maybe some skin condition. Also spoke no English.

Went through the same procedure and she did manage to get me hard again with the BJ but it was a couple of mins of OWO and on with condom for a toothy blowjob. I tried to enter her in mish but couldn't manage it. Sweating so bad i gave up, had some water and got dressed.

To make things worse she saw me to the door and as i about to leave the girl who brought me up was bringing in another punter who i had to bump into. Thank god it wasn't my uncle.

So down £90 and left with full balls.

Had to complain to maid that they need a fan or something as its unbearable.

Would have been a neutral but bumping into the other punter made it -ve.

tell me more about the second girls skin condition?

ta

Offline Brazilian Martian

Feel bad for you about that it's always hard punting in this heat, must of been awkward seeing the other punter when you was leaving

Offline gash bash

tell me more about the second girls skin condition?

ta

I'd say it was really bad eczema, she had used moisuriser on face and upper body but legs were reaaly dry and  rough. Looked like she had been scratching it a lot. Maybe it was bed lice lol.

Offline pumps

I'd say it was really bad eczema, she had used moisuriser on face and upper body but legs were reaaly dry and  rough. Looked like she had been scratching it a lot. Maybe it was bed lice lol.

Aight thanks - I'm out - I know its only 45 but stilll

that £10 extra for swallow did tempt me, but you said she doesn't speak English so I don't know how this would of been communicated to her...

ta

Offline gash bash

Aight thanks - I'm out - I know its only 45 but stilll

that £10 extra for swallow did tempt me, but you said she doesn't speak English so I don't know how this would of been communicated to her...

ta

Best avoid. During the BJ I felt myself coming to a creshendo and I said keep going. She suddenly stopped and said "sucks now" - meaning "sex now".  no keep sucking - it was lost on her. I think the only words she knows are doggy and blowjob.  After the BJ she said doggie now, I said no doggie I want mish and she looked confused. I had to motion her to get on her back.
Very dissapointing. Nice frienly girl but needs to learn some english.

Offline pisceanuk

I visited her but walked out. Not my type. Pretty face but too thin and looks like a junkie. Her other two flatmates were ugly.