Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya  (Read 12021 times)

Ben4454

Lots of changes taken place that have seen and not for the best in Pattaya.

Was growing with Russian tourists but with Russian economy and currency problems they have reduced over last few years as total - some selling up their condos etc. However, seems over run by Chinese mass tour groups and seems more families coming (Russians families) - no idea why you would bring a family as beach is a dump and what are you going to point out to the kids as you head down walking street?

Gogo bar prices for girls have become silly and some girls charging well inflated prices not far off a short time back home.

Soi 6 remains best value can get just over £20 for good  action short time with some nice girls but seems more ladyboys popping up and need keep alert not to fall for a post op one. Also you wonder with all building how long Soi 6 will last before another hotel pops up.

Still plenty of nice accommodation for around £20 a night

Personally I think Pattaya best days are gone and now I'm looking at new places from Vietnam to Cambodia to Philippines (better girlfriend and warmer experience) to maybe in future Mynmar as it develops.

If you walk around like a punter you will be treated like a punter. In Patts in May I was offered long time for 3000 baht (girl told me or i can meet her in insomnia for cheaper) to around 1500 for a girl on beach road. In Insomnia for long time you could probably get cheaper. I don't do patts like i do germany or england in patts you play it a little differently. you kind of chat them up like you would do at home and when shes all happy and you think she likes you, you ask the question. this is what i do anyway.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 05:08:59 am by Ben4454 »

Online Jerboa

Lots of changes taken place that have seen and not for the best in Pattaya.

Was growing with Russian tourists but with Russian economy and currency problems they have reduced over last few years as total - some selling up their condos etc. However, seems over run by Chinese mass tour groups and seems more families coming (Russians families) - no idea why you would bring a family as beach is a dump and what are you going to point out to the kids as you head down walking street?

Gogo bar prices for girls have become silly and some girls charging well inflated prices not far off a short time back home.

Soi 6 remains best value can get just over £20 for good  action short time with some nice girls but seems more ladyboys popping up and need keep alert not to fall for a post op one. Also you wonder with all building how long Soi 6 will last before another hotel pops up.

Still plenty of nice accommodation for around £20 a night

Personally I think Pattaya best days are gone and now I'm looking at new places from Vietnam to Cambodia to Philippines (better girlfriend and warmer experience) to maybe in future Mynmar as it develops.

Ok yes but why resurrect a 3 year old thread?