Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi_Mx  (Read 5665 times)

Offline solway

Can't do link but Demi_Mx is on Adultwork - Glasgow.
"24" yr old Blonde Scottish
Anyone seen her ?
Looks good but pricey at £80 / £170 fr 1/2 hr & hr.

Roman

External Link/Members Only She look's hot. Although another of these bint's who can't do her sums right.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:09:19 pm by Roman »

Offline Clattypats

She's been a member on AW since January but only 2 people have gave her feedback which is hidden.. :wackogirl:

Think I might pass.

And as Roman says her pricing is a riot :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:18:36 pm by Clattypats »

Offline tazman1002001

She's been a member on AW since January.Requires feedback, but only has 2 of her own which are hidden.. :wackogirl:

Think I might pass.

Yeah the hidden the hidden feedback isn't a great sign.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Offline David1970

Can't do link but Demi_Mx is on Adultwork - Glasgow.
"24" yr old Blonde Scottish
Anyone seen her ?
Looks good but pricey at £80 / £170 fr 1/2 hr & hr.

Book 2 x 1/2 hour only £160. Save £10

Offline dondraper007

Ive seen her. In my opinion the best in Glasgow. Best body I've ever seen.

I also rate Chelsea Brook highly!

mavgoose

Join in with some reviews then mate ?

Offline dondraper007

Don't really have the time to go overboard. I paid 100 for half an hour but its down to like 80 now. Im telling you , definitely worth it. I find most of the profiles not great on AW. I saw her mate leggy georgie and she recommend. Best body. Dirty. Up for anything.

mavgoose

Ok. Good info.
That's 3 girls you've mentioned that you've seen.
Reviews are what half the Scotland board is all about.
Get some up and spread the love.

Offline seeker

2 feedbacks ..
HIDDEN  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Says it all
Avoid

Offline tazman1002001

Why would anyone who is "the best" hide her feedback?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Why hide what is only 2 pos. feedbacks?

Offline tazman1002001

Why hide what is only 2 pos. feedbacks?

How do you know its positive feedback?
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

If you pause the cursor over the word    Rating  the number and type of feedbacks are displayed.

Offline seeker

She joined aw in January
Has Only acquired 2 feedbacks ....
 :rolleyes:
Theres not a hope in hell a hot bod like the one in the
Pictures is going to be behind that door .....
Even with a face like a bag of spanners :crazy:
 but with a fantastic bod
Like that would have more than 2 feedbacks in 8 months .

Offline dondraper007

Trust me. The pictures are her. I find it utterly bizarre how she's not on the second or third page with around 20 reviews.

The one thing about her is that she's hard to get a hold of.

Ps. I was meaning the best as in the best looking.

Offline Courtney

I find it utterly bizarre how she's not on the second or third page with around 20 reviews.

:dash: :blush:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98354.msg1174795#msg1174795

LovelyxLucy, the other girl you speak of dondraper007 ....the same AW link given there goes to the Demi page!

If this is your way of self-promoting, you're not doing a very good job Demi. "I'm telling you, trust me". :D :dash: :wackogirl: :bomb:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:52:43 am by Courtney »

Offline seeker

6 posts
0 reviews
Trust me  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Well spotted Courtney  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:34:19 am by seeker »

Dflynn88

Just signed up to get involved in this post, been punting for years but the standard lately is pretty awful! Did pumped this bird few weeks back tho after much deliberation, was going to just walk if the pics were fake but aye she's actually a cracker, defo Scottish an the pics of her body are her! Think she just a bit of a birdbrain looking at the fucked prices and hiding her positive feedback but ideal to pop your load on!

Can say I'm at it too doesn't really bother me yous can stick to shagging the old faithfuls who's clams still toasting from the last guy who's only been off her for 10 mins all to there own but just trying to help the lads out here!

Offline Courtney

Just signed up to get involved in this post, been punting for years but the standard lately is pretty awful! Did pumped this bird few weeks back tho after much deliberation, was going to just walk if the pics were fake but aye she's actually a cracker, defo Scottish an the pics of her body are her! Think she just a bit of a birdbrain looking at the fucked prices and hiding her positive feedback but ideal to pop your load on!

Can say I'm at it too doesn't really bother me yous can stick to shagging the old faithfuls who's clams still toasting from the last guy who's only been off her for 10 mins all to there own but just trying to help the lads out here!

Oh God!  :blush: :blush: :blush:

...a neddish, beyond a joke tout. :dash: :scare:

...was she pure mad and mental like your good self? :dash:  :wacko: :crazy: :blush: :music:

Offline Clattypats

:dash: :blush:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98354.msg1174795#msg1174795

LovelyxLucy, the other girl you speak of dondraper007 ....the same AW link given there goes to the Demi page!

If this is your way of self-promoting, you're not doing a very good job Demi. "I'm telling you, trust me". :D :dash: :wackogirl: :bomb:
well spotted Courtney, maybe that's why "he" didn't want to stick the link up at that time..incase of any name change in the future :wacko:

Offline dondraper007

Hahahaha. Thanks for backing me up mate! Shes a bit stupid but honestly. A total stunner!

Offline dondraper007

The only possible way I can confirm I'm not Demi is to tell this story lol.

About 6 months ago i booked to see Gabbi. I googled her and on uk punting it said that she was actually this other girl rosalee was it? A few guys were adamant that it was the case. I saw Rosalee in the southside about 2 years ago and though she was about 35-38.

I then text Gabby asking if it was true as we had met before and she said to me that she used to share a flat with her and banned me from going to see her. Crazy in my opinion.

Anyway lol. Go and see this Demi. Best by a mile. I have seen Chelsea Brooke , Sasha James ( best on AW - Now molly of london ) and Tamarra Grace and Ava Koxx ( waste of money ). Hope this proves I'm not Demi ha

Offline Santiago

What about the £8.40 private picture gallery....got to be a fucking PG scam

:scare:

Offline Courtney

Don't really have the time to go overboard.
:timeout:
....you've certainly been doing quite a good job of going "overboard" so far:
Im telling you , definitely worth it.
Trust me. The pictures are her. I find it utterly bizarre how she's not on the second or third page with around 20 reviews.
Shes a bit stupid but honestly. A total stunner!
:D :wacko: :crazy: :music:
Anyway lol. Go and see this Demi. Best by a mile.

..."anyway lol." No thank-you. :hi:

Offline dondraper007

Just trying to let people know about a hidden gem. Take the leap of faith or dont!

Forgot to mention another one. Sophia Bell. She's based in Edinburgh but sometimes comes to Glasgow. I thought she was polish for the first 20 mins because she has a weird accent. Not sure if anyone has actually seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline dondraper007

Did anyone see Taylor Jay when she was up? Another one i want to tick off the list

Offline Courtney

Just trying to let people know about a hidden gem. Take the leap of faith or dont!

Do a review and share your experience if you are so keen to let us know about this "hidden gem". :hi:

Forgot to mention another one. Sophia Bell. She's based in Edinburgh but sometimes comes to Glasgow. I thought she was polish for the first 20 mins because she has a weird accent. Not sure if anyone has actually seen her?

Yes, I've seen her and reviewed her. Click on where it says reviews under my avatar. You'll see around 15 other Sophia reviews.

She sounded Scottish to me .......lots of different "weird" accents in Scotland. :wacko:

Offline Hyfy

Strange she still has no reviews up despite being back and for quite frequently.

I'd love to know if her chest is enhanced or natural. Bit of a deal breaker for me, don't like fake.

VerificationInForce

Offline SamScott

I messaged this Demi,

I think she's legit. I also used a free view on her pvt gallery and no reason there what I don't think she's legit.

I would say I think the main pic like her profile pic isn't the same pics as the girl in the pvt gallery or normal gallery. I do think the other pics are genuine tough 

I do think perhaps just protective of her identity because her comms were all spot on I just couldn't meet her in the end on the day she was working.

Sam
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:08:53 am by SamScott »
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Cityfan1880

If her body is really so great in real life then why would she feel the need to photoshop every single picture of it?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Unless of course her thighs are blurry in real life and straight lines turn squiggly around her.

rgggedinburgh

Yeh she is a stunner.  Seen her a few weeks back.  Pics are accurate.  Easily the hottest girl on AW in Edinburgh. 

Offline Courtney

Unless of course her thighs are blurry in real life and straight lines turn squiggly around her.

...well highlighted. :D ...shaving extra flesh off her thighs. :unknown: :wackogirl:

Yeh she is a stunner.  Seen her a few weeks back.  Pics are accurate.  Easily the hottest girl on AW in Edinburgh.

...a member since October and this 1st post to go out your way to say she is easily the "hottest" on AW. :crazy: :wacko:

rgggedinburgh

A step up from some of your previous punts going by your reviews...

This website has saved me too many times.... Now this is my gift to you Courtney 

Offline Courtney

A step up from some of your previous punts going by your reviews...

This website has saved me too many times.... Now this is my gift to you Courtney

.....very chatty today all of a sudden...so who knows. :unknown: :music:

rgggedinburgh

Lol.  I don't see the link between my level of 'chat' and the attractiveness of someone....  You don't like new comers do you Courtney   :manhater:

Offline Courtney

You don't like new comers do you Courtney   :manhater:
...not all. I will confront something that doesn't feel quite right to me. Here is a good example:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111751.msg1306239#msg1306239
Result = a banned moron.

Easily the hottest girl on AW in Edinburgh.

Now this is my gift to you Courtney
...reads a bit toutish/pimpish. That is my first impression. I meant chatty as in 4 posts all today...you have been a member since October last year...and yet you claim:

This website has saved me too many times.

You could have said hello/thanks much earlier.  :D :hi: :music:

rgggedinburgh

I gave my opinion mate, a tip...  I didn't want a breakdown analysis of my commentary to date, but thanks all the same!

When I comment on another post down the line will i be 'pimpin' them out also?

And yes this website has been useful for tips, hence why i am contributing old sport.

Offline Courtney

I gave my opinion mate

..yip..and I gave mine.

The verification picture for those who haven't seen it. I'm sure you'll love that rgggedggggedggggedggggggggedinburgh. :D :wacko: :crazy:  :drinks:

rgggedinburgh

Lol - do send some of the verification photos of some of the Romanians you have been reviewing..... THAT, i would like to see.

But hey, you and the other user above (Paul), maybe just stick to taking photos from AW and posting them on here drawing red circles around girls knees and left thighs commenting on the symmetry.  Hahaha.  You have a lot of time on your hands

No doubt see you on another thread shortly old sport.

Offline Courtney

Lol - do send some of the verification photos of some of the Romanians you have been reviewing..... THAT, i would like to see.

:unknown: I've only reviewed one Romanian and her face is visable on her profile. :music:

I got the Demi photo from another thread. Things are usually already there if you use the search function. :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:25:21 am by Courtney »

rgggedinburgh

Very good Courtney.  She looks dreamy  :dancegirl:

Offline well_ung

im guessing the reason her legs have blemishes in her photos are to blur out her tattoos. (guessing security reasons)  ;)

she is an absolute hottie. seen her a couple of weeks back.

review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136099.0  :)

Offline Cityfan1880

But hey, you and the other user above (Paul), maybe just stick to taking photos from AW and posting them on here drawing red circles around girls knees and left thighs commenting on the symmetry.  Hahaha.  You have a lot of time on your hands

No doubt see you on another thread shortly old sport.

:D This cunts ragin I pointed out his beloved hooker airbrushed her body.

rgggedinburgh

Yeh mate.  Im furious.... Real mad.  Pipe down sunshine