Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kazakhstan  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Belgarion

Hi lads, was just wondering if any of you had the lay of the land with regards to punting in Kazakhstan.

Ideally I would like to sample the local cuisine prior to trying out any alternatives.

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated

Offline Jerboa

It's a long way to go, unless you're have business to do, I do like the Central Asian/Eurasian look, I would imagine a fair grasp of Russian would help, maybe go read ISG forum.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi lads, was just wondering if any of you had the lay of the land with regards to punting in Kazakhstan.

Ideally I would like to sample the local cuisine prior to trying out any alternatives.

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated

You going there for work Belgarion ? As if i  remember correctly you work in the oil industry

Offline Belgarion

I'm there at the moment. Will be for a while  :(

Offline hw189

I worked in Atyrau for a while some time ago. My residence were mainly in hotels. I would say visit the bars of the upmarket 4/5 star hotels (even if you don't stay in them), there are always women prowling there for rich expat oil workers. Failing that, get friendly with the bellboys of those hotels. Many of those bellboys let the women in from some back door and up to your room, with a choice of ladies to chose from.

Otherwise, there are nightclubs where these women approach you (based on your appearance of rich expat).
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:36:44 pm by hw189 »

Offline Jerboa

But is Borat's sister still number 1 best prostitute in all Kazakstan?

Offline Belgarion

I worked in Atyrau for a while some time ago. My residence were mainly in hotels. I would say visit the bars of the upmarket 4/5 star hotels (even if you don't stay in them), there are always women prowling there for rich expat oil workers. Failing that, get friendly with the bellboys of those hotels. Many of those bellboys let the women in from some back door and up to your room, with a choice of ladies to chose from.

Otherwise, there are nightclubs where these women approach you (based on your appearance of rich expat).

Thanks mate, I'm being a wee bit careful at the moment but will adopt your approach

Cheers :hi:

Offline hw189

I don't care if they are Borat's sisters. Some of the women there are bloody fine. You have the typical beautiful Ruskie ladies there, but you also have women who are a good cross between Russian and Chinese looking too. All of them dress in their 9's and 10's and could pass for models.

Just remembered, you also have the restaurants where the expats typically visit in these areas. Normally women sitting there on their own (or in groups) are sign of them being available / on the prowl.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:54:26 am by hw189 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Should anyone fancy a Kazak dish in the UK (not seen her) ....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

Should anyone fancy a Kazak dish in the UK (not seen her) ....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

interesting - she is listed as british

Offline NigelF

Well Kazakhstan's prostitutes are cleanest in the region except of course for Turkmenistan's.

Offline joe diddley

Well Kazakhstan's prostitutes are cleanest in the region except of course for Turkmenistan's.

As discovered in meticulous research by a Fulbright financed team of Harvard-based scientists.