Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica @ GFE  (Read 1325 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Yes she's back, one of Sheffields finest. So she was advertised on gfe website for today so called in today about 12.10, had to wait till 1pm as she'd a 1hr booking.
As usual was made welcome by the gorgeous Toni, looking as fuckable as usual, Iff only !
The time arrived and out came Jessica, long legs , gorgeous tits, and a warm friendly smile, what a girl. Followed that beautiful arse up those steep stairs watching every move.
Once in room had a quick shower, then laid on bed and was joined by Jessica wearing a black bra and pants.
Plenty of DFK, then a good round of oral without, then into 69 she absolutely loves it, lots of playing around then on with rubber, had a good shag in missionary, then finished off in doggy. Been 10 months since Jessica worked in Sheffield, I'm glad she's back as she was one of my favourites.
A good 30 mins gfe with a tall sexy girl for £65 enjoyed every minute of it.

Offline 123Mel456

do you have an AW link for her???
Be nice to see where she is at in the title too
Nice review and adding her to the HL for my next trip to Sheffield :) thanks

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review MrOES  :drinks: :drinks:

do you have an AW link for her???

:lol: :lol: Its a massage parlour not AWank  :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline 123Mel456

Cheers for the review MrOES  :drinks: :drinks:

:lol: :lol: Its a massage parlour not AWank  :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Brilliant - cheers for the link.

Offline Lijunwei

Yes she's back, one of Sheffields finest. So she was advertised on gfe website for today so called in today about 12.10, had to wait till 1pm as she'd a 1hr booking.
As usual was made welcome by the gorgeous Toni, looking as fuckable as usual, Iff only !
The time arrived and out came Jessica, long legs , gorgeous tits, and a warm friendly smile, what a girl. Followed that beautiful arse up those steep stairs watching every move.
Once in room had a quick shower, then laid on bed and was joined by Jessica wearing a black bra and pants.
Plenty of DFK, then a good round of oral without, then into 69 she absolutely loves it, lots of playing around then on with rubber, had a good shag in missionary, then finished off in doggy. Been 10 months since Jessica worked in Sheffield, I'm glad she's back as she was one of my favourites.
A good 30 mins gfe with a tall sexy girl for £65 enjoyed every minute of it.

glad shes back along with libby as these two are hot n be visiting gfe again when either of them are on just shame they cannot convince sash to come over these sides
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:28:12 pm by Lijunwei »