Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Scotland , Glasgow ( tour )  (Read 2910 times)

49 review(s) for Bonnie Scotland xx (45 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only
£80 , h/h.

Normally in Edinburgh , seems to be in Glasgow now semi regularly. Seen her a month or more ago , and booked again the other day. She's here till Friday , I believe.

First visit was awesome. This one was off the scale.

Comms 10/10
Quick , reliable , friendly , easy.

Flat 9/10 ( same both visits )
Modern , clean , good shower etc , parking a tiny bit tricky. But I knew where to go.

Services 10/10
DFK , OWO , etc etc , everything delivered with skill and enjoyment. Particular highlights being eye contact throughout OWO and indeed RO. Also the use of the mirror beside the bed a good few times. CIM finale. This girl is hot , confident , giving , and a wee bit dirty. In the very best way there is.

Shower before and after , drink offered , chat before and after and a uniform request confirmed for next time. Which I hope is soon. Very soon.

Bonnie , if you read this , very very very  soon - please !!

A great time with a seriously hot Scottish girl.
13 positives , plus this one. You do the maths.

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:12:45 pm by mavgoose »

Online Clattypats

Nice review Mav..she looks hot..will have to look out for her next time she's here..Did she swallow?

mavgoose

Nice review Mav..she looks hot..will have to look out for her next time she's here..Did she swallow?

A gentleman never tells......

mavgoose

Also mate , she is way better looking than those photos suggest. She could probably do with some new ones.

Offline Courtney

A gentleman never tells......

What the???  :unknown: ....you're going right off the rails with the ethos of this forum Gavmoose. :bomb:

This is not AW. :dash:  .....she either swallowed or she didn't!

Offline tazman1002001

Also mate , she is way better looking than those photos suggest. She could probably do with some new ones.

Yeah her pics really don't do it for me .........
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Santiago

Bonnie is an exceptional young lady..

Edinburgh's loss is Glasgow's gain.

Agree that her photos maybe not the best however Bonnie is as genuine as the come.

moosehead69

She's a top girl always had great time ......

Offline Dukey

Top top girl. Best in Edinburgh by a long way in my opinion. Not been doing in calls in Edinburgh lately so not seen her for a while. But I would go and see her as a first choice whenever I could.

Pinballer

Can anyone compare her to Sophia-Belle?

Pinballer

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96128.0

Will try to catch bonnie next tour

She never picked up or responded to text messages a couple days back when I won big on the football

Offline Courtney

Will try to catch bonnie next tour

She never picked up or responded to text messages a couple days back when I won big on the football

...that's not good. When you win big on the pinball she may well respond. :D :hi:

Pinballer

...that's not good. When you win big on the pinball she may well respond. :D :hi:

Maybe she was fully booked. She does seem popular or she had parked her profile in Glasgow.

Wont know for definate but I do want to see her

Offline Courtney

Maybe she was fully booked. She does seem popular or she had parked her profile in Glasgow.

Wont know for definate but I do want to see her

...hmmm.

Offline auldie63

Just back from seeing her. Thoroughly nice lassie, all likes provided with enthusiasm, totally agree with all the positive comments she has had here and elsewhere and would recommend and return. Unfortunately she's off back to the big E tonight but will be back soon.
Can't be arsed doing a whole new review but she is defo in my top punts list.

Offline Courtney