Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Bookmark] button on the top-right of each topic  (Read 2148 times)

Offline magnetico

Hi,
how do we access the list of our bookmarked threads in UKP?
Thanks  :rolleyes:

OldAdmin

Oddly as this may sound, you can't, well just not right now, I intend to complete the facility when I have time.
The bookmarks are actually being stored in a database, just no facility to list them.

Offline magnetico

Thanks for the quick reply !
Is it meant to replace the [Notify], which seems to have disappeared when the [Bookmark] appeared ?

OldAdmin

Unsure when or if email notifications are returning.
Problem is way too many members have old (i.e. closed due inactivity) email addresses which affects a good percentage of the 1,000+ emails this site sends out everyday, and email providers (e.g. Outlook) penalize senders who constantly pound their servers with invalid email addresses, affecting the deliverability of more important emails, i.e. password reset emails.
The obvious solution of forcing members to re-verify email addresses, implement automated bouncing, etc. is of course possible, but a pain.

Offline Cityfan1880

slim pickings

czech brothels in tollcross/shettleston

a few romanian brothels on duke st

Offline HappyandLucky

slim pickings

czech brothels in tollcross/shettleston

a few romanian brothels on duke st
Have you been on the beers  :unknown:

I can't see any relevance of your post  :hi:

8rockLanders

Oddly as this may sound, you can't, well just not right now, I intend to complete the facility when I have time.
The bookmarks are actually being stored in a database, just no facility to list them.

Dear Administrator,
When can we start bookmarking message threads in this forum? It would be nice to keep track of certain topics of personal interest.
Cheers

OldAdmin

Link to new bookmarks page: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=bookmarks
Shortcut to that page in the "Profile" drop-down menu.

No pagination, all threads are listed in a single page right now.
No sorting, sorted by last post time.
No participation icon on each thread.

punther

Link to new bookmarks page: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=bookmarks
Shortcut to that page in the "Profile" drop-down menu.

No pagination, all threads are listed in a single page right now.
No sorting, sorted by last post time.
No participation icon on each thread.

Thanks so much for building this in to the site. One of the best new features to date!  :thumbsup: :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Great stuff - really useful feature  :drinks: