Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New blu Amber reliable??  (Read 994 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I'm booked to see new blu Amber tomorrow

External Link/Members Only

I'm not too concerned about the punt, seems a pretty safe bet. My concern is I shall be travelling hour and half there, hour and half back. Something in my gut is telling me when I get there she's going to dick me around. A no show. Has anyone had an experience like this with her? If so, I can start looking else where.

Thanks for your help in advance

Offline The Wagged Wascal

I'm not too concerned about the punt, seems a pretty safe bet. My concern is I shall be travelling hour and half there, hour and half back. Something in my gut is telling me when I get there she's going to dick me around. A no show. Has anyone had an experience like this with her? If so, I can start looking else where.

Personally I would look elsewhere - I found her OK but not exceptional so wouldn't return. And, to use your terminology, she has been known to dick people around.

Chuckman

Personally I would look elsewhere - I found her OK but not exceptional so wouldn't return. And, to use your terminology, she has been known to dick people around.

WW's right as she messed me around. Look elsewhere for a WG who wants your money.

Offline Stapler

I would read this first before committing yourself to a 3 hour round trip!  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58549.msg753208#msg753208
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

ashicash

messed me about on more than one occasion. avoid

Offline Littlefoot

I would read this first before committing yourself to a 3 hour round trip!  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58549.msg753208#msg753208

Fuck me! Never saw most of that. Thanks mr s. Sounds a not so charming, not so young.....I nearly called her a lady then. Looks like it's Amanda29 for me then.

Offline Digger1965

I have seen her twice and never had a problem. With regards to what she is like , I had a great time when I first saw her, the second time not as good. Not sure I would travel 3 hours to see her.