Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonsabai massage.  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Sdot12

Have anyone been try out massage  Sonsabai in hillsbrough? What it is like do you enjoy going there  what is the ladies like?  I have see the website seem it's quite expensive they must be very good at massage and stuff.. Many thanks

Offline Delfrommem

Have anyone been try out massage  Sonsabai in hillsbrough? What it is like do you enjoy going there  what is the ladies like?  I have see the website seem it's quite expensive they must be very good at massage and stuff.. Many thanks

Are you the owner of the premises, a rival biz, or on here to brush up on your written English skills?

Offline Sdot12

I'm sorry if you don't understand what I am saying that is because my first language is not English once again I'm sorry.

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Not been for a while, but have been several times in the past. It is more expensive than some other places but the service I've had has been excellent. Ladies really made me feel special, nice massage, service and then washed down and relax in jacuzzi bath together. My favourite lady was Coco who was lovely and very attractive too. I always hope the lady on reception might be working but not been that lucky yet (don't know if she does or whether she is on reception only).